No announcement yet.

The first PAM372 has been delivered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dun waste time on local hourglass and sincere....as usual they serve their vvips first, if you are not can forget it.
    I reserved pam372, deposit $3000 and till now 7 months still no news and i m a vip.
    so those not even vip try get from this website from other dealers.
    Only when vvips eat enough and pass you the left over then they will call you.

I will never buy from local shops anymore, completely waste of my time, efforts and deposits!!

Comment

wah. sound very very very competitive to get a watch from a brick and mortar shops

ok. lets say a thank you note to sg-roc for allowing us to buy/sell watches : )

also, must thank you a particular watch shop, woke me up in the middle of the night while i was in oversea, telling me i have a number of 372s, are you keen?
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
        also, must thank you a particular watch shop, woke me up in the middle of the night while i was in oversea, telling me i have a number of 372s, are you keen?
        That's what I call service man!
        My madness so far :

Bell & Ross BR03-94 Phantom
        IWC 320104 Antoine de St Exupery Power Reserve - For Sale
        IWC 371701 Pilot's Chronograph
        IWC 500401 Big Pilot
        PAM26K Luminor Marina Left-handed Special Edition
        PAM233K Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT
        PAM190H Radiomir 8 Days
        Sinn UBlack

Comment

wah. sound very very very competitive to get a watch from a brick and mortar shops

ok. lets say a thank you note to sg-roc for allowing us to buy/sell watches : )

Bro Can share which shop? u must be super vvips with few 372s waiting for u.
          I.m interested bro .
          Shop selling Retail price ?
          Please PM me.
          Thank you.

Comment

If there are many stocks lying around, you start receiving calls from your AD, bet you are eating the left over liao
            I got mine under $13k below RRP, the local dealers/flippers will not want to get stock from the AD at retail price la killing their own pockets right? so many will start giving up their reservations.

My advises not worth buying even at RRP.

Can easily get it from Paneristi or some sellers here which are cheaper.

Have patient and prices might drop even cheaper.

Comment

I am surprised to read that the 372 although only in its first year of sales already have surpluses of stock lying around. Isn't it production qty to be 3000 pieces per series.

Seems like a good price to get from 'unauthorized' dealers around...if willing to wait long enough, price could also drop further but by then the novelty would have wore off.
              In my possession
              Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

No need my source. Hobbylink always have a 372 available. Its not difficult

Originally posted by one0one View Post
                Bro Can share which shop? u must be super vvips with few 372s waiting for u.
                I.m interested bro .
                Shop selling Retail price ?
                Please PM me.
                Thank you.
                I own a Rolex !

Comment

No need my source. Hobbylink always have a 372 available. Its not difficult
                  Bro why are you always advertising for Hobbylink? connected?

Comment

Hobbylink has wide range of Panerai watches on display. And they've bring in many models unseen in many places. No, I am not connected to Hobbylink. However, I will like to, if it can get me more discount.

In addition - hobbylink homepage gets updated daily with new arrivals. Plus they do buy over Pams at good prices, imo.
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Hobbylink has wide range of Panerai watches on display. And they've bring in many models unseen in many places. No, I am not connected to Hobbylink. However, I will like to, if it can get me more discount.

In addition - hobbylink homepage gets updated daily with new arrivals. Plus they do buy over Pams at good prices, imo.
                      I dont think so (other bros may comments), what Watchlink has we can find it in forum at a lower price...
                      I think we can sell Panerai for a better price using form
                      I guess bro who have dealt with Watchlink can share their positive/negative experience

Comment

I agree with you : )
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

I understand there might be 372 stock in the Boutique now. Give them a call/visit.

Comment

Again, no need my source. 372 is available! thanks zameen.
                            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Joshmac View Post
                              I dont think so (other bros may comments), what Watchlink has we can find it in forum at a lower price...
                              I think we can sell Panerai for a better price using form
                              I guess bro who have dealt with Watchlink can share their positive/negative experience
                              i hv but wait say already kenna law suit how......? 1 tink 4 sure is their pricings can fight wif passion xchange, te watch shop at funan ctr

Comment

Seems like the 372 is flooding the market now only half a year since it was first released. Much earlier than the 312.
                                In my possession
                                Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X