1:35 Italeri SLC 200 'Maiale' Siluro Lenta Corsa Model Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eat2full
    i preferred the other dude's maiale, think his maiale color is the accurate one.
    No worries, we all have our own preferences

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by eat2full
      i preferred the other dude's maiale, think his maiale color is the accurate one.
      Another display in Taormina, Sicily. Painted grey - possibly to protect it as the display is outdoors

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Comment

My post is late as your post is in 2012. I love the "PIG" and the flottigia mas badge. If you have a nice lighted glass display cabinet with enough collection of pams, pam history books and catalogues, you can display them and it would be absolutely nice display cabinet and a great starter of conversations and ice breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Wind_Talker View Post
          My post is late as your post is in 2012. I love the "PIG" and the flottigia mas badge. If you have a nice lighted glass display cabinet with enough collection of pams, pam history books and catalogues, you can display them and it would be absolutely nice display cabinet and a great starter of conversations and ice breaker.
          hi Wind Talker,

Thanks for the compliments.

This is the final model after adding in some water jerry cans and diesel drums to dress up the kit. SLC runs on battery though

Comment

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year everyone,

Had some issues with the images not showing up. Hope all is well now.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X