No announcement yet.

Advice : Panerai Polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how long richmont takes to polish?

Comment

Originally posted by downxxer View Post
      Anyone know how long richmont takes to polish?
      Around 5 days and costs about SGD300.
      One piece of advice - avoid sending your titanium watches for polishing even at Richemont, the edges may become soft or even rounded. I learnt a hard lesson!

Comment

Originally posted by downxxer View Post
        Hi there, wonder if anyone have any good place to polish. I have check with places like JW and Visiotime. Any other recommended place which are less expensive but does a good job?
        how`much do you expect to save if richemont charges $300? or how much you want to pay for the polishing job?

Comment

5 days turn not too bad!
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Why polish?

Actually, unless you are selling of the watch, it is actually better not to polish. In fact, even if you are indeed selling it, some buyers would prefer not to polish. The "pain" of owning huge watches like Pam or the shiny bracelets on the Daytona and GMT2c is that is does attract alot of scratches over time if you wear it often. Every polishing you do will strip some metal off the case and in some instance, the shape may even be affected especially at the edges. I have long come to terms with the stratches on my watches (especially after the initial pain of using cape cod) and wear it as it should be.

Comment

imo, dun polish ur watch... u never know after spending that kind of money on polishing, the next hour or min, something hit or bang against the watch...
              imagine that kind of hear pain or fustration of wasting your time and money bt just last for that short period..

Comment

Polishing

Hi..bros Anyplace for panerai polishing. I own a 111. Haiz gana a lot of scratches. Any place that has a good workmanship to recommend ? Thanks

Comment

I recommend JW Watch. 1 week turn around. Very good workmanship. $120 + GST.

Comment

Originally posted by BAR_Honda View Post
                    I recommend JW Watch. 1 week turn around. Very good workmanship. $120 + GST.
                    Tks. But have to put my watch over for 1 week? How abt richoment charges? Tks

Comment

richmont charge $300++ exc gst for panerai polishing service

Comment

Can send to some watch shop to do it .. Pretty good job done .

Comment

Try top h*** @ lucky plaza $90.

Comment

Hello all pam owners, newbie to this forum and newbie to owning a pam watch. Just wana know where is a good place to polish my pam if i gotten scratches? Saw a no of replies from all of u here but couldn't make out which shop exactly. Would appreciate alot if any kind soul to share with me. Many thanks in advance. ;-)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X