Question for Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ender View Post
    IMO, it will be tough fight btw 190 and 232 ...
    Reasons to get the 190 have already being explained by destro22et so no need to repeat.
    232 was one watch long fantasied by pam collectors worldwide since pam became popular again - relatively affordable, SE, 47mm, gold hands, tabacco dial, very true to the original look of the vintage pams... unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it), it was released with the 249 (another long desired homage piece by collectors) and got overshadowed (not many collectors can afford to buy both at the same time!).. but slowly and surely, the 232 is gathering its own hardcore fans and its time will come...
    in any case, the prices of the 190 and 232 have dropped quite a fair bit in recent months...
    I was actually skewing more towards 232 when the 231 struck me... then I got lost again...

Anyway, may I know if all gold case are actually gold plated? I always thought it was gold alloy and hence the high value.... like macham kenna con.

Comment

bro dino! come on leh,tell me where the world you got the sub shop display leh

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
        After all the advices given, you should know by now that you should buy what you like so that you'll have no regrets

Also, buy within your means, ok

Dino
        Definitely agree with bro Dino - buy what you like, else you'd regret. If what you like is off budget, save for it, afterall... there's still some time before the prices go crazy again. And of course, a good variety of straps is a must have for all things Panerai...kekekekekeke....
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
          Definitely agree with bro Dino - buy what you like, else you'd regret. If what you like is off budget, save for it, afterall... there's still some time before the prices go crazy again. And of course, a good variety of straps is a must have for all things Panerai...kekekekekeke....

anything regarding about pam, bro Destro22BT wont go wrong. he taught me alot about pam

Comment

I'm also still learning... thanks for your kind words KK
            "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
            --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Me also trying very hard not to think about the 270, read from a overseas site that the K series 270 is out alry . Got around 10 straps , but realise i only have 1 pam , so thinking of buying another 1 .
              Focal JM_Labs .
              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
              Cartier Santos 100XL
              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by dezy View Post
                I was actually skewing more towards 232 when the 231 struck me... then I got lost again...

Anyway, may I know if all gold case are actually gold plated? I always thought it was gold alloy and hence the high value.... like macham kenna con.

Anyone with ans to the above about rose gold case? These are all steel plated with gold not full gold alloy case. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                  bro dino! come on leh,tell me where the world you got the sub shop display leh
                  Bro Louie, I got the Big Pig back in 2007 by chance. You may still find it online but it's not cheap now. Actually, I have a spare piece

Dino

Comment

Just to ask PaM 104 local AD J series going for 6k worth bo ?

Comment

pam104 brand new can get at ard 7.3k to 7.4k...if J series good condition...then go for it!!!
                      Watches kept for the next generation...
                      Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
                      Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
                      Omega Speedmaster Date
                      Sinn U1

Comment

What the use of the graph on the 9 for 111 ? Price range for 112 and 111 ?

Comment

errr...that is the 'seconds' hand....that is also the reason why Pam111 is COSC certified....

Pam112 i think BNIB from AD is 6800 before discount...
                          Pam111 i think BNIB from AD is 7450 before discount...

normal discount given is 5%....if you are on good terms with AD...then might even go up to 10%.....hope this helps.
                          Watches kept for the next generation...
                          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
                          Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
                          Omega Speedmaster Date
                          Sinn U1

Comment

Originally posted by hoshi8 View Post
                            errr...that is the 'seconds' hand....that is also the reason why Pam111 is COSC certified....

Pam112 i think BNIB from AD is 6800 before discount...
                            Pam111 i think BNIB from AD is 7450 before discount...

normal discount given is 5%....if you are on good terms with AD...then might even go up to 10%.....hope this helps.

but y pam190 also have seconds hand but it is not COSC certified? i also still cant understand which pam is COSC certified, which pams r not?

Comment

Dude thanks for the info, I think I seen u selling ur 111 in market place? Good luck selling thou...

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                                but y pam190 also have seconds hand but it is not COSC certified? i also still cant understand which pam is COSC certified, which pams r not?
                                As 190 is using the JLC movement & JLC does their own testing. Thus, there's no COSC.
                                As for other Pam models, as long as there's a sub-second dial, it'll be COSC certified.
                                For in-house movements, maybe it's again different as I remembered there's no separate COSC but it's together in the manual. Maybe, 233 owners can clarify. Thanks.

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X