No announcement yet.

Guide : which country to buy Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought my 312 in Florence (Duomo square) last yr... After that then went to Rome, but didn't go and look for watches anymore...So sorry...

Comment

Most trusted source

my website is the most trusted source of watches in the world!
      all watches will come with a warranty that can be used worldwide.
      just send me a message of what you want. you will get the cheapest price

Comment

Definitely will be europe as the Euro is at an alltime low now. Plus you get tax refunds if you are an international visitor and if your lucky a discount. I'm sure discounts will be given considering the European economy.

Comment

do take note that different countries in EU has different tax rebate policies.

i believe spain is at the low end while italy is considered average (13-18%, depending on price). among the highest i heard is germany or austria (21%?!?).

do take note that same as singapore, sometimes is not you choosing the pam you want, it is you buying what pam is available at the AD.

AD's tend to give small discount ~5%. at panerai boutiques strictly no discount but you probably have a better chance at finding a piece desired. you can try emailing each individual boutique before heading over to check out availability.

also take note that some parts of EU is not so safe, so you should plan to finalize your purchase towards the end of the trip. i don't exactly feel safe walking around EU with >10k watch in da bags.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X