• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes 312
    ...for the clown to die :appluse:

Comment

Originally posted by Driver2233 View Post
      I am looking to purchase one of the 3 mentioned above to accompany my 112. Really have no idea which to get. Can the gurus please give some advice?
      Bringing up an old thread to share my thoughts as I was in a similar situation. I had a pam 111 and I was looking to replace it becos I was too lazy to wind it. My biggest peeve was the part of the bezel next to the crown is full of scratches from my thumb being in contact with the bezel. This is despite me making sure my thumb is clean and my thumbnail doesn't touch the bezel.

I was also looking at the 312, 320 and 351. I didn't get the 312 as it looks too similar to the 111. Black dial, silver hands, second hands. I had the same concerns with 320 but it had the GMT and power reserve indicator functions. I finally decided I didn't need the GMT function and I find it strange that it works on 12 hr cycle instead of 24 hr which I was used to. The PR indicator function is nice but this watch has 72 hr PR so I don't need it since I wear it regularly.

I was drawn to the gold hands and tobacco dial of the 351. Better still, the stock leather strap complements the watch perfectly unlike the original orangey strap of the 111. The watch was also noticeably lighter than the 312 and 320 becos it's made of titanium. In the end, I took the plunge and traded my 111 for a 351!

Comment

Originally posted by jamester View Post
        Bringing up an old thread to share my thoughts as I was in a similar situation. I had a pam 111 and I was looking to replace it becos I was too lazy to wind it. My biggest peeve was the part of the bezel next to the crown is full of scratches from my thumb being in contact with the bezel. This is despite me making sure my thumb is clean and my thumbnail doesn't touch the bezel.

I was also looking at the 312, 320 and 351. I didn't get the 312 as it looks too similar to the 111. Black dial, silver hands, second hands. I had the same concerns with 320 but it had the GMT and power reserve indicator functions. I finally decided I didn't need the GMT function and I find it strange that it works on 12 hr cycle instead of 24 hr which I was used to. The PR indicator function is nice but this watch has 72 hr PR so I don't need it since I wear it regularly.

I was drawn to the gold hands and tobacco dial of the 351. Better still, the stock leather strap complements the watch perfectly unlike the original orangey strap of the 111. The watch was also noticeably lighter than the 312 and 320 becos it's made of titanium. In the end, I took the plunge and traded my 111 for a 351!
        Nice. Congrats on your purchase!

Comment

Deciding between a 312 or 351.

From the past discussions, leaning to the 351. But not sure if it is too similar to the 390 I have at the moment.

Comment

351 is the choice!

Comment

Originally posted by SGMagpies View Post
              Deciding between a 312 or 351.

From the past discussions, leaning to the 351. But not sure if it is too similar to the 390 I have at the moment.
              Pam 351. It doesn't look like a Pam 390.
              Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
                Pam 351. It doesn't look like a Pam 390.
                YC, I believe SGmagpies has bought something else... lol.

Comment

really liked the 351, but in the end settled for 372 for the classic vintage feel, and also flatter profile..

thankfully managed to get a BNIB R series piece with plexiglass! cheers!

Comment

i bought the pam 351, the surface of titanium scratches easily, but over time those faint scratches age gracefully with the brushed metal finish.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X