Rollie for female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sshark View Post
    So that ur watch won't be in the way when u bend ur wrist backward. Did you adjust the pin to the first or last (depends on where u counting from) pinhole in ur bracelet clasp, that will reduce the bracelet size by a few mm?
    Yup its max in le

Comment

the floor tiles are vintage....

only way to make it tighter is to break the links. but that is the last thing you want to do.

alternatively, u can consider NATO strap.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Floor titles? Ya definitely more than 10 yrs...

Break the links? meaning?

I remember reading a few post back, there is someone who had 3 links removed, does it means that he broke the links?

Comment

break the links meaning that the technician force the links to be broken which means is permanent damage. cannot fix it back in future. the 2 links removed can be added back when needed.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

There is about 1 finger spacing, do u guys think its necessary to break the links? It would definitely affect the resale value right?

Where can i get it done? Rolex centre cant do that for me right?

Comment

I normally wear my watch with 1 finger spacing. Have u consider leather strap?

Breaking the links would affect the resale value because the next person who buy from u might needs all the links. To say the least, do u want to buy a watch with "missing links" even u though they are not needed?

I remember they are people selling links in the range of tens to a hundred or 2 US$ for few linkages.

Comment

if it is a one finger spacing, i suggest u leave it.......

if u break the links and intend to sell it in future, then a person with bigger wrist will need to purchase a new bracelet. it will mean indirectly affecting its resale value.

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post
                There is about 1 finger spacing, do u guys think its necessary to break the links? It would definitely affect the resale value right?

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

nope, i always wear my watch with at least 1 finger spacing...er wait, which finger u refering to?
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Yup its max in le
                    then you have no choice alr. stick with it la. Don't break the links, cos not worth it since only 1 finger space only. And some people do wear their watches loosely. For an example, the YU Le Bai fen bai's Luo zhi xiang is also wearing his SS sub very loosely, like 2 - 3 finger spaces. Thanks
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Leather strap? Hmm so far i've not really seen a sub w leather strap.

Anw if i wear it at the wrist bone, its one finger spacing. If above will be about 2 finger like that...

Dun really like the feeling of it twisting n turning at a very weird angle, but most probably i'll take all your advice n not break it.

If there is any other solution, do kindly let me know ah

Comment

Leather strap? Hmm so far i've not really seen a sub w leather strap.

Anw if i wear it at the wrist bone, its one finger spacing. If above will be about 2 finger like that...

Dun really like the feeling of it twisting n turning at a very weird angle, but most probably i'll take all your advice n not break it.

If there is any other solution, do kindly let me know ah
                        kk, i also have the same problem, just that my is space is slightly smaller than a finger and there is no soln to this problem, unless u switch to nato or leather strap. If leather strap, i think rolex has them, and the folks at The rolex forum actually have this sia. The guy has original black rolex leather strap with his sub no date. price wise i am not sure, maybe u can drop by RSC to enquiry or our forum garage for more ideas on leather strap.
                        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X