No announcement yet.

Branded handbags and lux watches..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hubby asked me. What would u prefer for our 8 yrs wedding anniversary gift. A chanel or rolex? I opted for rolex of course. Keke cos can be passed on as a heirloom. Lol

Comment

Or? should be a Chanel AND a rolex!!
      Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Lux bags and Lux watches are never enough!

I am now beginning to take interest in watches, spent too much on bags! And watches are good investment, it seems and can be handed down lol!

Comment

Originally posted by bell View Post
          Lux bags and Lux watches are never enough!

I am now beginning to take interest in watches, spent too much on bags! And watches are good investment, it seems and can be handed down lol!
          Well it's a norm...I migrated from the bag world too hahaha...

Welcome to the club!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by celeste_blur View Post
            My hubby asked me. What would u prefer for our 8 yrs wedding anniversary gift. A chanel or rolex? I opted for rolex of course. Keke cos can be passed on as a heirloom. Lol

aww thats so sweet! my gf isn't into watches, how i wish she is...
            she wants a polar shell ring (http://www.reijewellery.co.nz/what_is_paua.htm) or ipad2.
            I hope I don't get struck by lightning. - Barbarella

Comment

I think it is interesting for a guy's impression when they see a lady with a luxury bag as compared to a lady wearing a luxury watch.
              For me, both these are "Jewellery" or "Clothes" type items
              Luxury bags with a lady I will perceive her to be fashion savvy and a level of bimbotic-ness (yes i know this is stereo type thinking)
              Watches I perceive her has intelligent, career minded and depending on the kinda of watch she's wearing - how successful she is!
              I hope I don't get struck by lightning. - Barbarella

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer Reporting View Post
                I think it is interesting for a guy's impression when they see a lady with a luxury bag as compared to a lady wearing a luxury watch.
                I admire ladies wearing good mechanic watch and think that they are classy.

Comment

I have bags from LV to Chanel, next will be Hermes, so it is just a woman passion, just like man, once they have omega, next will be breitling, den rolex, den pam den AP... Cars will be from japanese to continental car... so ultimate is it the "Passion"... There is no logic behind the back.. So long we can afford it while still alive, just go for it... Life is short, enjoy yrself... keke

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    I have bags from LV to Chanel, next will be Hermes, so it is just a woman passion, just like man, once they have omega, next will be breitling, den rolex, den pam den AP... Cars will be from japanese to continental car... so ultimate is it the "Passion"... There is no logic behind the back.. So long we can afford it while still alive, just go for it... Life is short, enjoy yrself... keke
                    Sorrie I bear to differ ... i believe many have the means to buy such lux stuffs but lux stuffs still is just lux stuffs which attracts unwanted attentions especially mosquitoes and stares ....

With big earnings does not mean to enjoy .... an example like me i changed from a cont car to a jap 2l then to a 1.6 l japanese car ...
                    not because i cannot afford nor do not want to enjoy the butt rush but to reduce the attraction of mosquitoes ....

from branded stuffs to normal stuffs .... unless there is a function or important event then all the stuffs from the safe would be presented out to blind eyes if not .... i personally do not like to flaunt (sometimes we dun flaunt but good stuffs are hard to escape catchy eyes) but with a good bank account would be better ...

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                      My wife say we men are the same, especially with cars!

First I upgrade rims and chip up HP. Then say that high power is dangerous without good control, so upgrade brakes and suspension. Then say suspension too hard and noisy so get sound proofing. Then say sound proofing only will be great if the ICE is great.....After spending $$$$ on all these, say that the car has now reached 3 years and warranty out and will have wear and tear so its time to change car. Then the whole process starts again.

That's why God paired man with woman. Otherwise, HE might have paired Woman with Dog and Man with rabbits!
                      when it comes to car modifications i'll first go for suspension and handling, then brakes upgrade then power upgrade. sound proofing is not needed coz i love the tune of the revving engine which is why my other half always complain when riding in my car. comments like "why ur car so noisy???", "why ur car suspension no effect one..........", "why u corner so fast???", "why ur seat so uncomfortable n hard (bucket seat) HAHAHAHAHA................

Comment

when it comes to spending one's money, there are always different school of thoughts. a big fat bank account is always a good thing and spending on things u like (property, car, watches, bags etc) is also good (as long as within ur own budget).

at the end of the day, we cannot bring all our material wealth with us to our grave. hence when you are alive make the best of what you have and don't ever regret buying something to make yourself happy!!!

Comment

Well, it is up to how people utilize their money to buy things that they can "afford". I bought most of my watches using instalment. Using instalment, i can buy many things during a short period of time(all my watches are still with me). Credit card offer zero interest instalment so why not use it. Most people buy and pay things in their live time using instalment method, eg paying for house, cars, school fees and etc so it up to how people prefer to pay.
                          I bought a rolex airking from THG last year using instalment(although i can pay full sum) and just bought a small chanel tote for my wife two days ago(and damn chanel do not have instalment).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                            Well, it is up to how people utilize their money to buy things that they can "afford". I bought most of my watches using instalment. Using instalment, i can buy many things during a short period of time(all my watches are still with me). Credit card offer zero interest instalment so why not use it. Most people buy and pay things in their live time using instalment method, eg paying for house, cars, school fees and etc so it up to how people prefer to pay.
                            I bought a rolex airking from THG last year using instalment(although i can pay full sum) and just bought a small chanel tote for my wife two days ago(and damn chanel do not have instalment).
                            Although it never cross my mind before to buy using installment, I do have some "super rich" friends who prefer to pay by 0% installment too and mind you they drive Italian and Germans super cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
                              Although it never cross my mind before to buy using installment, I do have some "super rich" friends who prefer to pay by 0% installment too and mind you they drive Italian and Germans super cars.
                              Well, you go chanel boutique and see all the rich axx foreigner paying cash for all purchase.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes well said. Might as well dun get the discount when you buy things(be it cheap or expensive) and pay in full next time. It will really show your true spending power
                                sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X