Branded handbags and lux watches..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this thread is shiok...
    Cant stop laughing at the comments from the few bros..
    I too have my fair share of "wife headaches"

mine keep aiming LV bag..but i die die dont buy for her coz i srsly feel that LV is a waste of money, value drop and scared this scared that scared rain drops..
    So i went and hoot a Rolex for myself on the 1st day of 2012 and she give black face..
    Lol..oh well..

Comment

Sure it is sour if not sweet arh? Just can't stand snobbish people with all their great talk, if one never use instalment in their life to pay things then i got nothing to say when they post that kind of comment. Hahaha. And talk abOut ladies bag, after LV would be Chanel! You got to understand every women need a Chanel. Just skip the LV and go for Chanel dude. But only buy for wife and not some gf unless you are some rich axx. Hahaha
      sigpic

Comment

Well, if anyone feel offended by me, they can alway go to bishan SSC gym and we can thrash it out over a pumping iron session, followed by philosophy talk from Aristotle to confucious and etc. I work out there every Tuesday nite. I wear my tag or ball watch on my right hand and alway in puma track pants and ray ban spec. Cheers. Shaw
        sigpic

Comment

Ai ya, our great pinky already say cannot be cowboy in Internet, I also dun like to be like the TOC-talk big only in forum. No aggression man, way passed the days where i bring parang to my BMT in Yishun camp. Only pissed and stress with being the minority in my own country so go gym to release my stress. Hahaha
          sigpic

Comment

Ai yah, can you bring bonnet and M16 and protect yourself when you step in and out of camp? What to do when I am the last BMT batch in Yishun/née soon camp and kana same batch with hokkien ping and everyday stare and shout at each other during
            lunch time. Let me tell you, the SPF knows where all the street gangs are and who are the KigNa Tao. But they just seat there and do nothing. I been to SSB in Eu Tong Seng and they listed and map out all the gangs across Sg on a map. If you have young kids, better pay more attention and follow them where every they go. Sg is not really safe as most ppl think. Alot of things covered up. Apology for being off topic and loh soh. Shalom
            sigpic

Comment

You are right mdm, like watches, will post some pics of mrs collection soon. Cheers.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                thanks for explanation.

back to topic, although it's more a question to the boys.
                what do you think of women who are super brand conscious and atas type always chasing materials despite being the fact that they are not borned with silver spoon, upper class, or royalty type?

heh heh, let's ruffle some feathers
                many women behave that way becoz of peer pressure and the need to be "seen" living a good and comfortable life (let's say at a class gathering or reunion or even among colleagues). an LV bag is like a status symbol to a woman, much like a Rolex watch is to a man. if you have several LV bags (for a woman) or Rolex watches (for a man), then you know you have done well in life.

back to super brand conscious women, good n bad.

good in the sense you know what's on her mind, branded stuff = bling bling

bad when no branded stuff = bye bye

hahahahaha

but a good looking woman who can present herself gracefully with branded stuff is a plus

Comment

Hi Throttle,

As this topic is independent of this thread and that you are not the thread starter (TS) too, let's take it on a separate thread. Can? You can create a new thread for discussion on this.

kum-sia ..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No prob
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

As mentioned earlier.

Sloppy photo

Man, I should have saved up all the money spent on the mrs bags and etc and get myself a true swiss horology watch like JLC reverso. And yes, pay in full. That sure sound sweet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry but are those branded handbags? I don't know any of them?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I also dun know man what are the brands of the bags arh? I bought these bags from the "pasi malang' shop in Taka and paragon. But funny man, thought someone was asking people how to authentic Chanel and LV and etc bought from oversee and etc. Maybe I can ask him to help me identify. If he also cannot identify then I guess its better for him to get the ladies to buy for him next time when he need to use it
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow you really know about bags and the trend man. I sure nominate you as moderator if they need a replacement for those that act overly funny or maybe really dun know their stuff. Shalom.
                            sigpic

Comment

Damx, I am a twit then...
                              sigpic

Comment

.. nice legs .. oops! erm .. I mean hands..OOPS again!! alrite, ..... nice watch
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X