This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    sent my watch in for regulation..... very professionally done..... no scratches no damage ...just a 10 min wait at the lounge/couch....

sent in another watch as one bracelet link was stiff....waited for 1 hour while i have my kopi... rsc replaced the entire bracelet under warranty.......... it was beyond my expectation so i was very happy....

so far so good for me..... and i will be there again.....

to avoid situations where they might claim otherwise, i suggest our members to take detailed pics of their watches before sending in for service........ take pics of every surface every link every possible place....... and before handing the watch to the counter staff, show her the condition of your watch.......

it's similar to car workshops.... before taking over your car, they will check for dents and scratches ....... and the owner will acknowledge on a form....

better to be safe than sorry....
    sorry, just to check... why sent for regulation? thought the watch should be within COSC specifications ?

Comment

Originally posted by deanlim View Post
      sorry, just to check... why sent for regulation? thought the watch should be within COSC specifications ?
      like you said SHOULD BE. sometimes they are not. after wearing for sometime, they might not be within specs. so bring in.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Sorry to hear abt it. Share ur despair. Its like any item tat one owns; car, computer, hse, watch... When those items get into anothr person's hands, its all up to FATE liao..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          like you said SHOULD BE. sometimes they are not. after wearing for sometime, they might not be within specs. so bring in.
          took them just 10 mins to regulate.... that's kind of fast compare to the complexity of the watch design... does it helps after regulation? is yours faster/slower before regulation?

Comment

sent in my explorer II last year, changed hands. got back, saw tweezer marks on minute hand. for hr and second hands, not so obvious. sent it back in to get them replaced. FOC.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Why does local technician always do shoddy jobs? Irregardless wether if it's bikes, cars, airconditioner.....now watches!!!!

Good news to me ima be sendin in my SD this wednesday for regulating~!

Comment

Originally posted by deanlim View Post
                it was +2 secs/day average..... but i noticed it started to hover around +4 secs/day... could be magnetised....

so i sent it in.... now +1 and less per day....
                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                  sent my watch in for regulation..... very professionally done..... no scratches no damage ...just a 10 min wait at the lounge/couch....
                  10 min? That is too fast. My one change only bezel insert took 20min. Authentication alone may take around 15min. 10min is just too fast, hard to believe.
                  Last edited by teo; 25-03-08, 10:44 AM.
                  Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                  Rolex LV submariner
                  Rolex TT black submariner
                  Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                  Rolex Non date submariner
                  Rolex Explorer2
                  More...

Comment

well depends ma..... no queue so my watch was attended to immediately.....

one can sit there and observe..... what's the big deal with 10 mins..??
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I ever sent my 1680 to replace the acylic crystal and it take about 1 hour. I return 1 hour later after my lunch. I should say their service is alright to me.

Cheerio,

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                        i just realised yesterday mine also like that...but i serviced it 2 months ago...so too bad lah....dun think they'll do anything about it...tot it looked perfect to me when i collected it...wore it only 3 times and i don't think i'm the one who caused it...

dun wanna spend $$ to ask them to repolish again....not now...maybe when i really am bothered with it then do it before the one year warranty expires...besides, they've the disclaimer that scratches, dings and dents are not their responsibility...

cheers

james
                        just came back from RSC and they touched up my watch FOC...
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                          just came back from RSC and they touched up my watch FOC...
                          haha they quite steady mah......

Comment

Anyone can tell me how much they charge for servicing a ss daytona ? my daytona six years never service liao, should i bring it to servicing or just leave it like that ?

Comment

When you have time, bring your baby to RSC and ask them to quote the cost to service your watch. Sometimes (seldom lah for a six-year-old watch), they tell no need to service if the condition of watch is very good....

Originally posted by explorerman View Post
                              Anyone can tell me how much they charge for servicing a ss daytona ? my daytona six years never service liao, should i bring it to servicing or just leave it like that ?

Comment

If you think the price they quoted you is too much, you can just tell them that you need to consider 1st and walk out...

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                                When you have time, bring your baby to RSC and ask them to quote the cost to service your watch. Sometimes (seldom lah for a six-year-old watch), they tell no need to service if the condition of watch is very good....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X