Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if a rolex is bought from a reseller, warranty is not under my name, when i bring it to the RSC how do i proceed?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryoung View Post
      if a rolex is bought from a reseller, warranty is not under my name, when i bring it to the RSC how do i proceed?
      I do not think the warranty of a watch is tagged to the owner, whether it's a ROLEX, Seiko or any other watch brand. It is tagged solely to the watch itself.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        I do not think the warranty of a watch is tagged to the owner, whether it's a ROLEX, Seiko or any other watch brand. It is tagged solely to the watch itself.
        thanks for the advice!
        recently my 11670's power reserve would last no more than 1.5day unworn?
        and its dated march 2017... contemplating on bringing it to the RSC while its still under warranty...

Comment

• Oh dear. Do you mean the 116710?

Think you should send it in for a check.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
            you mean polishing?

personally, don't polish unless absolutely necessary.

if watch is not authentic, RSC will not proceed
            Thanks for highlighting.

Comment

• you have 2 options
              • bring it to RSC and hope that no further incidents happen to your watch
              • bring it to your preferred and/or trusted watch technician to have a check and seek opinion before sending to RSC

Originally posted by ryoung View Post
              thanks for the advice!
              recently my 11670's power reserve would last no more than 1.5day unworn?
              and its dated march 2017... contemplating on bringing it to the RSC while its still under warranty...
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Hi, would like to seek advise if necessary to send Deepsea for servicing as reaching 5th year towards end 2019? What does the servicing entails of there are no issues/problem with watch? Hoping to find info. Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by tanb View Post
                  Hi, would like to seek advise if necessary to send Deepsea for servicing as reaching 5th year towards end 2019? What does the servicing entails of there are no issues/problem with watch? Hoping to find info. Cheers!
                  I'm not too sure the details of what the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) would provide in servicing a DSSD. But on whether it is necessary, it really depends on you. You are the owner/user of the watch, so you should be in a better position to know if your watch needs servicing at this time. Do you feel anything wrong with the watch? There is no right or wrong if you should service or not. It is more about whether you WANT to service it to keep it 'healthy'.

And if you want to know what RSC's servicing of a DSSD entails, you can call them and ask. They should be able to advise you what they would provide generally. For detailed information, that can only be known after you submit your watch for a diagnosis, which I think is FOC. After diagnosis, they would tell you what is to be done and quote you a price. Then you decide whether you want to go ahead with it.

Cheers
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X