No announcement yet.

Price Check on Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth considering, just slightly more than retailed price.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    $15,000 is as close as you can get to the retail price ($14,980). Whether you can get it lower depends if the AD is willing to give you. It's worth a try any way.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1983leofender View Post
      Provided they have the stock...When I was in London, the Rolex SA told me it's almost impossible to get a SS daytona there unless you pre-order and put on waiting list for at least a few months...He say the demand is crazy and the stock just never seem to be enough.
      One of my friends got it before cny at heathrow when returning to sg for holiday, prob lucky at that time .
      elusive

Comment

• if you like white dial, then go for it.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by 1983leofender View Post
          Provided they have the stock...When I was in London, the Rolex SA told me it's almost impossible to get a SS daytona there unless you pre-order and put on waiting list for at least a few months...He say the demand is crazy and the stock just never seem to be enough.
          I stop by Time Place in jkt (
          Local AD) yesterday n guess what... They happen to have 1 white dial Daytona, 2 wg (one of them spider) n a few TT daytona.. So i grab the white dial... And looking at this forum, n ebay... There seems a lot of Daytona floating around... Doesnt strike me as hard to get as it used to be... Or is it?

Comment

• Am looking for a black TT sub, THG at Orchard Central quoted $14,616 after 10% discount. Hope it helps for those who's also eyeing on a TT sub

Comment

• You can also check out with overseas AD, especially in EU region where the exchange rate is in our favor. Furthermore, we can get tax rebate. Good to have a pilot/steward friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                IIRC the list price is $16,240. Standard disc is at 10%.
                i checked with Kee Hin Hung and yes u are correct.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Hi To All bros,

I've got my GMT II 116713LN (G Series) Jan 2012 for SGD$14'100 after less.
                  You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                  2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                  2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                  2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                  Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                  Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

• Originally posted by relac88
                    Not cheap
                    I can get the same watch at sg$13k+, local AD
                    My Friend,

Discussion on Pricing can be never Ending 1 lah!

I went to alot of shops, all tell me can give me Good Pricing.....
                    Ended up no stock.

I went to THG, like the watch very much, slightly more Expensive then what other Dealers offer me.

Buy loh.....

Anyway, this is the 2nd time I purchase from the same Salesperson.
                    My First Warrior is the V Series Stainless Steel Submariner Ceramic Bezel.

Rolex is not a Watch you'll Love @ First Sight.
                    The more you Wear it, The more you Love it :-)
                    You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                    2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                    2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                    2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                    Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                    Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

• "1k difference" is not much
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Talk is cheap, my friend.

I know many people including some of my relatives who make < 1k a month.
                        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                          Talk is cheap, my friend.

I know many people including some of my relatives who make < 1k a month.
                          Tx Mr pegasi for empathising with me. How did you reckon I earn < 1k a month?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• There is no such thing as "median income of an average spore family". It is either median household income or average household income. Median income is the index that is usually referred to, as average income assumes all household share the total income equally. For 2011, the median monthly household income including employer CPF contribution is $6307, and excluding employer CPF contribution $5624.

And average Singaporean don't buy 90k-COE car. The average Singaporean take public transport.

Sorry for OT but just wanna set the record right.

Comment

• I did not say "an average singaporean doesnt buy cars with 90k coe".

I said "average Singaporean don't buy 90k-COE car" - that does not mean no average Singaporean would buy 90k-COE car but just a generalised statement since we are talking median and average etc.

Having said that, if your friends' "average income" is defined according to your definition, they might well afford a 90k-COE car.

Comment

• Hi All,

Another newie here.... just got my Maiden Rolex after all these years of working..... 16 years to be precise

L116613LB @ WA for $12K. Last piece, BNIB that what the uncle told me....

G series - Dated May 12 (Not too sure if it is true, as it was already written on the cert)

As usual, he mentioned it will comes with box, cert, etc

Made up my mind after visiting a shop in Far East and PK @ Penisula that quoted me $11.6K/$12.5K for a 1.5/2yr pre-owned set after discount respectively.

Hope I made the right "blurr" decision to go ahead and buy.....
                                Collection:

DJ 2 - Triplet (Code Name: 116334)

1) Purple Rhodium Dial - Number index
                                2) 2 tone, Gold Dial - Diamond index
                                3) 2 tone, Grey Dial - Roman index

Blue Subm TT - 2 Tone

Dreaming ..... RoseGold YM2 n Date Day 2 YG (??)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X