Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you nothing better to do is it? Go and apply mopiko so your hand not so itchy
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      you nothing better to do is it? Go and apply mopiko so your hand not so itchy
      Hahaha...long time ago la.. dunno mah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
        Good point and I ever thought of that also.

Recently CISCO had promotes a Safe Deposit Boxes where you can access your valuable stuff by day and by night 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.

But, if I leave my watches in the safe deposit box I think I am gonna to miss my watch very much.

Unless we are talking about you are owning many many watches. Otherwsie, don't you find it troublesome to wear a watch and you have to visit Cisco first

Cheers,
        i dun really trust garment companies..remember last time DBS in HKG throw away all those deposit boxes which still contained customer's stuffs..inside..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
          i dun really trust garment companies..remember last time DBS in HKG throw away all those deposit boxes which still contained customer's stuffs..inside..LOL
          tell me where they throw i go and salvage the metal
          Blue 6694
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

i think all the metal already melted with a couple of paul newman daytona liao..

Comment

why not sell the metal to me even at market price of USD550/ton damn worth it
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

haha..maybe u still can find a ceramic bezel inside that pile of metal..

Comment

you have to bolt to the floor and wall. That one i hear must use car to drag out if really want. I looking for a midsize safe, so I still looking around.

As for weight, I think you need a ute to cart one of those babies home

if you can access your deposit box 24/7, it is worth while considering that you put there instead. Of course there is pros and cons.
                  Pros
                  you can have your valuables away from home when you are not at home
                  your items are protected by some decent protection

Cons
                  ongoing cost and nothing to show for it
                  you have to visit cisco to take things out

And the list goes on.
                  dun be surprised if your watch made its way out of the cisco toilet windows..

even top terrorist also can escaped..dun have much faith in the security provided by all these garment agencies..

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                    looks good......... and best to mount to wall......... there are pre-drilled holes inside right?
                    yesh,there are holes and c/w the screws for you to mount it onto the wall.Currently this model is all sold out.Help to enquire for a friend..but stocks will be in somewhere next month.I have contacted the distributor,anyone interested PM me for contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      yesh,there are holes and c/w the screws for you to mount it onto the wall.Currently this model is all sold out.Help to enquire for a friend..but stocks will be in somewhere next month.I have contacted the distributor,anyone interested PM me for contacts.

mount on wall? like those national treasure movies where you can hide it behind the bookshell? turn a vase liao then slide open?

Comment

erhh...?ya,you rite.Pre-drilled holes in the safe.

Comment

mount on wall? like those national treasure movies where you can hide it behind the bookshell? turn a vase liao then slide open?
                          No la...it's like the hotel kind. Safe is there...but the back of the safe is mounted to the wall

Comment

dun be surprised if your watch made its way out of the cisco toilet windows..

even top terrorist also can escaped..dun have much faith in the security provided by all these garment agencies..
                            oh ya.......... that fella real good , good until can escape, now rumoured to be out of sg liao............

but please make sure your wall can hold the weight. otherwise you may have a death trap waiting to trip

I hang my tv off the wall also must try and imagine the bricks, otherwise if drill too close to each other it will weaken the structure.
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              No la...it's like the hotel kind. Safe is there...but the back of the safe is mounted to the wall
                              so what people inmy country do... they make a "wall" to "conceal" the safe and hang a picture in front of it.

if I had designed my new place, i would have had the safes installed in several places at the time of construction.

now i can put, but it will be ugly and harder to hide.
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

so what people inmy country do... they make a "wall" to "conceal" the safe and hang a picture in front of it.

if I had designed my new place, i would have had the safes installed in several places at the time of construction.

now i can put, but it will be ugly and harder to hide.
                                Hahahaha...I thought I was seeing too many hollywood movies people usually dun do it here

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X