Advise Needed - Rolex Sub 16610LV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise Needed - Rolex Sub 16610LV

I saw that the price of Rolex Sub 16610LV (discontinued) is still selling at 7.5K-7.8K (M & V series) on the sgroc. Is the price justifiable? Thanks for advice.
    Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
    Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
    / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

For someone like me who sold it at the low, (6.6k for M series) and banging my balls haha...I say no go.

But others may say something different. Personal preference and opinion....I won't go if you ask me.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

depending if the watch is BNIB or otherwise.

condition also plays a part @ watch price.

different people have different expectation when seller say is 95%. to seller may be 95 but to buyer it may be just 85. unless there is pictures.

also it is possible to sell one @ 10k if the condition is BNIB. why? most AD wont have stock by now. so to get a BNIB condition is hard to come by.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

depending @ which period you selling.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        For someone like me who sold it at the low, (6.6k for M serie) and banging my balls haha...I say no go.

But others may say something different. Personal preference and opinion....I won't go if you ask me.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

In the world of luxury watches, or in fact any other luxury items, no price is justifiable. If a Daytona can sell (and many people still buy) above its list price, why not a Submariner LV for "7.5K-7.8K (M & V series)"? IIRC this watch was selling between 8K & 9K (brand new from ADs) at that time?
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            depending @ which period you selling.
            Yeah...there's always a unknown factor. You never know if you buy today at 7.5k, 3 mths down the road market is going at @ 9.5k

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Speaking like a pro salesman now ..
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks Bros for all the professional advises. I like the 16610LV, but not sure if I should top up 1k+ for a used 116610LN instead.
                Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

A very personal choice but I don't see why not. Good luck and happy shopping
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

get 1 that u like,not get it because of the pricing and regret it later.the 1 u like will not get to replace the 1 that u buy because of the price.just my 2 cents worth
                    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by 3kingdom View Post
                      Thanks Bros for all the professional advises. I like the 16610LV, but not sure if I should top up 1k+ for a used 116610LN instead.
                      I dun like Green with black ... either total black or total Green ...

It is perferance and not buy on impluse then later have to resell to buy the watch you like ...

Comment

does anyone know how much it cost for a brand new submarine hulk both dial and bezel is green cost ?

thanks so so much

Comment

The simple search function on the top right hand corner of this forum page will lead you there.

Rolex list price June 2012

See the model 116610LV and the discussion that followed after.

Comment

Originally posted by 222 View Post
                            does anyone know how much it cost for a brand new submarine hulk both dial and bezel is green cost ?

thanks so so much
                            If you are buying in Singapore, it ranges from 12k to 13k+ as this model is selling at a premium meaning list price plus alpha. This is due to limited quantities available in the market. As one of the members had highlighted via a link to the latest list price dated June 2012, list price is about 11.8k. Hope this helps.

Comment

I got my preowned M-series @ 8800, admits that it's ex but I'm simply loving it now. Pain 1 time, Shiok all the way. Haha.
                              [SIZE=5][COLOR="#008000"][FONT=Century Gothic]Rolex[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000FF"]AN[/COLOR]-series 116613 [COLOR="#0000FF"]LB[/COLOR]
                              AN-series 116713 LN
                              [B]G[/B]-series 116710 LN
                              [B][COLOR="#2e8b57"]M[/COLOR][/B]-series 16610 [COLOR="#2e8b57"]LV[/COLOR]
                              [B][COLOR="#2e8b57"]G[/COLOR][/B]-series 116610 [COLOR="#2e8b57"]LV[/COLOR]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X