I think I kena ripped off Submariner 16610T Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I kena ripped off Submariner 16610T Date

2 days ago I bought my 1st Rolex, a used Submariner 16610T date on impluse for $7900. Condition was quite good. No papers or box. 1 or 2 tiny dents on bezel. Shop offered me 0% installment which made me jump on the purchase without doing any research. Did the shop just ripped me off? Need the help of you guys. Thanks!

Originally posted by Kiat17 View Post
    2 days ago I bought my 1st Rolex, a used Submariner 16610T date on impluse for $7900. Condition was quite good. No papers or box. 1 or 2 tiny dents on bezel. Shop offered me 0% installment which made me jump on the purchase without doing any research. Did the shop just ripped me off? Need the help of you guys. Thanks!
    dude congrats and since u alrady bought it so just enjoy the watch!

Comment

To me, I think you have overpaid for the watch. I presumed it is not the lv? The one with the green bezel?
      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Since you asked. YES! You've been RIPPED OFF!! Feel better now?
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Just remember the moment of joy of owning the watch when you first saw it, just like "Love at first sight"... The rest is unimportant. Think on the bright side, some people may pay lower but get a faulty or fake watch.
          Current babies:
          Sub 16610LN D series
          PAM 312 M series
          IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
          116613LB?
          a good White dial watch

Comment

Be happy and wear...high or low price does not matter if you are not flipping within a short period...

Always remember to do some legwork on your next purchase....

Wear in good health and enjoy the beauty!!!!

Happiness cannot be measure with $$$!!!!
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

16610T is the LV. Rip off or not is a matter of pesrspectives?

For the same watch...some people in 2007 paid over $10K for it so you got it at a bargain.
              For the same watch...some people in 2010 paid $7K for it so yours is high.

Just a matter of pespective.....most important is this is a watch you like and want to wear it.

Comment

Thanks guys for your replies. Guess there's a price to pay for 0% interest free repayments... Despite all, I do love my 'new' watch.

Comment

Hi! Thanks for your reply. The bezel on my watch is black in colour. Is it a LV? The engraving on the watch doesn't have 'LV' though.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    Since you asked. YES! You've been RIPPED OFF!! Feel better now?
                    Ocean Bro, So mean. tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiat17 View Post
                      Hi! Thanks for your reply. The bezel on my watch is black in colour. Is it a LV? The engraving on the watch doesn't have 'LV' though.
                      If the model number writes 16610T, means this is a LV model. Normal sub is 16610. If its a LV, then it should have a green bezel. You can bring the watch to RSC and buy a replacement green bezel to bring it back to its original glory.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        If the model number writes 16610T, means this is a LV model. Normal sub is 16610. If its a LV, then it should have a green bezel. You can bring the watch to RSC and buy a replacement green bezel to bring it back to its original glory.
                        but bear in mind that if u bring to RSC to change to green bezel, ur old black bezel will not follow u back and will be kept by RSC.
                        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Ts has overpaid.
                          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

If i am not mistaken, 16610T means the transition model for sub date from 2005 onwards with SEL before the 116610 came about. Might not be an LV thou.
                            The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

If it is really a LV model, should I change the bezel to green? Saw a green one at the shop but was over my budget. How much will the green bezel cost and why will RSC keep my black one? Pai seh... New to Rolex... Thanks...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X