Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed with the others ... RSC only services/repairs authentic Rolex watches
    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      No not possible that the watch is bogus in this case.

It's already indirect verification for your friend. And even more accurate then paying $75 for verification because they do not open up the whole watch normally. But when you change crystal they hav to open up the whole watch
      thanks to all for the answers. looks like the rolex should be genuine since they key in the watch serial and bracelet model into their computer without complain....was there with my friend when send in...only took an hour to change crystal....so thought they change crystal but dont bother to check if watch is bogus....maybe used watch so more suspicious....haha.
      My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

• if it is a old watch like 6694 where the acrylic can be after market, RSC will still service the watch, change it if requested.

also if the hands are not geniune, they will still service and change it if requested.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Rolex Movement Verification

Hi RWC,

I hope these pictures will be useful to you all who collect Vintage Rolex. If these informations are useful, I will try to put up more, else I will not waste my time.

Rolex 1601 - CAL 1560
          Regards
          sgvintagethingy
          http://www.sgvintagethingy.blogspot.com

Comment

• Question: Rolex verification at Tong Building

I have a rolex watch which has no box and certificate as I lost them when moving house. Suppose I go to Tong Building to do the verification for authenticity, are they able to verify the model and also provide me a box and certificate after that? What will the cost be? Are they open on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by warriors View Post
              I have a rolex watch which has no box and certificate as I lost them when moving house. Suppose I go to Tong Building to do the verification for authenticity, are they able to verify the model and also provide me a box and certificate after that? What will the cost be? Are they open on Saturday?
              1) Why do you need to authenticate, when you had the box and papers before?
              2) RSC will authenticate the watch, for $75
              3) They will be able to verify the model.
              4) No box and no cert will be provided, only a rolex leather pouch with cleaning cloth & invoice.
              5) They are open monday to friday 10am-7pm, closed on saturday and sunday.
              Last edited by caeden; 20-01-10, 03:49 PM. Reason: addition
              [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by caeden View Post
                1) Why do you need to authenticate, when you had the box and papers before?
                I intend to sell and now the buyers need be to proof that is authentic before dealing
                2) RSC will authenticate the watch, for $75
                3) They will be able to verify the model.
                4) No box and no cert will be provided, only a rolex leather pouch with cleaning cloth & invoice.
                Will the invoice show the watch model number?
                5) They are open monday to friday 10am-7pm, closed on saturday and sunday.
                As above

Comment

• 1) Why do you need to authenticate, when you had the box and papers before?
                  I intend to sell and now the buyers need be to proof that is authentic before dealing

Comment

• If you are the original owner of the watch with certificate, why do you need to authenticate it ? Unless..... hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by warriors View Post
                      Yes, it will show the model number and the serial number.
                      Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyfingers View Post
                        Yes, it will show the model number and the serial number.
                        ok thanks for the info

Comment

• You're welcome
                          Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Where to Authenticate on a Saturday?

Hi ppl

Thinking of getting a used rolex but where can i get it authenticated on a weekend since RSC is closed...

Thanks!

Comment

• Chuan watch at golden landmark
                              There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

• Any reputable 2nd hand dealer shop shld be able to do it. Koh Watches, top hour

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X