• Originally posted by ghost View Post
      Chuan watch at golden landmark
      It is closed this sat...
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
        Hi ppl

Thinking of getting a used rolex but where can i get it authenticated on a weekend since RSC is closed...

Thanks!
        Top Hour at Lucky Plaza.
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

• Hoseh liao...GMT!!
          [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by caeden View Post
            Hoseh liao...GMT!!

What time does Top open on Sat?

Cheers!

Comment

• May i know how much the preown shop charge for authentication ?

Comment

• I think 2pm should be safe...

Preown shops charges for authentication should be $20-$30.

Comment

• I like to throw caution in the wind. if you authenticate the watches @ these preown shops, is there any gurantee?

i have seen preown shops who authenticate already then say 'Alamak'. parts 'not original' as in movement parts used for model A is put on model B.

i still prefer to authenticate @ RSC. why? at least there is a proof. anything go back to them and make noise.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                    I like to throw caution in the wind. if you authenticate the watches @ these preown shops, is there any gurantee?

i have seen preown shops who authenticate already then say 'Alamak'. parts 'not original' as in movement parts used for model A is put on model B.

i still prefer to authenticate @ RSC. why? at least there is a proof. anything go back to them and make noise.
                    Very true!

Comment

• Verification at RSC

Hi all,

I am very new to this Rolex thingy so please pardon if my q is too trivial.

Just bought a pre own Datejust and I read that I can bring it for verification.

Can I know if that means I need to service the watch? Or it means just letting them have a peep inside to ascertain if its genuine?

How long will it take, and do I just bring it down to the counter and tell them I want it verified?

Thanks for advice.

Comment

• service and verification is 2 separate issues.

if you tell them you want a service, then they will check which parts needs to be service and advise you a cost.

if you tell them you want a verification, then they will check that the watch external and internals are all genuine. this will mean that the parts inside are meant for the model.

do note that even if parts are original, if the parts are meant for a sub date and it is found in a sub ND, it is considered NOT ORIGINAL by rolex. this usually applies to current model of watches. if your watch is like 20 years old, they will tell you which parts are not real and still service the watch.

as to how long, it depends on the number of customers present. if there is no one in queue. the verification process time usually takes about 20 mins
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Hi Triton,

Thank you so much for the information. Will bring it down tomorrow for verification!

Comment

• verification within 1hr depend on the queue and $75.
                            6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

• Hi thanks derrick1973 for the info..

Went down to RSC today, not very packed, abt 3 other patrons there so the authentication took only 15mins. Staff were quite nice and friendly.

Was then asked if I wanted a overhaul, includes changing crystal n hands, oil, "tuning" n the rest...cost $850+

Actually I was ok with the cost as I think just do it for peace of mind, but then they said it'll take 5 weeks! Wow so long! I didn't go for it.

Any bros here know if they have a shorter "package" n service time, maybe a simple service + oiling that won't take so long? 2-3 days can accept, but 1 over month is too long. How to bear being apart from my beloved for so long ?? kekeke

Comment

• Originally posted by datejust97 View Post
                                Hi thanks derrick1973 for the info..

Went down to RSC today, not very packed, abt 3 other patrons there so the authentication took only 15mins. Staff were quite nice and friendly.

Was then asked if I wanted a overhaul, includes changing crystal n hands, oil, "tuning" n the rest...cost $850+

Actually I was ok with the cost as I think just do it for peace of mind, but then they said it'll take 5 weeks! Wow so long! I didn't go for it.

Any bros here know if they have a shorter "package" n service time, maybe a simple service + oiling that won't take so long? 2-3 days can accept, but 1 over month is too long. How to bear being apart from my beloved for so long ?? kekeke
                                How abt bringing to another watch maker for an 3rd party opinion... Normally RSC will ask ppl to do overhual when the watch is still running fine based on what other member here has written...
                                Current:
                                No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X