Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know that RSC is open from mon to fri....but from what time to what time.....does anyone know???TIA

Comment

• Opening hours: Mon-Fri 10am-7pm
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• actually, resize can DIY. just use a strong pin to loosen on the bracelet. otherwise go and buy yourself a set of good quality screwdriver and add links if need be.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• I spoke with RSC today to confirm what the verification service means. The woman said, they will verify and confirm if everything is original. authentic and correct. If the dial or any parts is not correct (does not match even if its rolex authentic parts) for that watch serial number they will verbally highlight to the owner at the counter. Regardless of the outcome of the check, they will still charge $75 for the service. This would mean the buyer of a watch that comes with the RSC verification invoice only means that a verification service was done. To get the answer yourself, you still need to do a RSC verification and hear for yourself what is the outcome.
          Hope this helps. It certainly helped me. Thanks to everyone for their expert advice.

Comment

• my replies were in vain. my input towards this thread ends here.
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

• Some people just dont get it. eitherway, your advise turned my view on the verification service around completely.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Hi,
                I'm sorry if I had offended the experts here. There is still a lot that I need to learn. Please correct me . Many thanks !

Comment

• conclusion. pay $75 they will tell u the parts is authentic/original or not,as simple as that.They will nv tell u whether the parts had been changed/replace from the watch when the watch is born from Geneva factory.
                  累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                    conclusion. pay $75 they will tell u the parts is authentic/original or not,as simple as that.They will nv tell u whether the parts had been changed/replace from the watch when the watch is born from Geneva factory.
                    They can also tell you if your watch is reportedly stolen and you will never see your Rolex watch again. I forgot who is the Hollywood actor that got his vintage Rolex watches collection ran sack from his house. Mcqueens, Paul New Mans, etc gone. Imagine waking up and your collection all gone! The money and especially the time and effort pursuing the collection is really heart-breaking.. If I remember right good thing it was insured and he has the copy of the serial#s of the watches.

Back to the topic, I think its already on your own to research if the Rolex parts in it is still correct for the specific time frame. That's one of the things that make collecting vintage pieces interesting.

Comment

• However it id debatable that the serial number is only checked against local records. So a watch stolen in Singapore will not show up in Australian records and vice versa.
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Does anyone has a copy of the receipt? Just wanna see if it's worth paying the $75...

Comment

• How much is a good night's sleep worth? If you are confident, then by all means skip the verification. If you are the cautious type, spend the $75 and have an excellent night's rest
                          Blue 6694
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• One Question, can we bring it to a pawn shop and ask how much it worth? Will they tell u its fake or real? Just tinking whether it works.....

Comment

• of course you can take to pawn shop. how knowledgeable is another issue. and what if they scratch it? then how?

if you need to be 100% sure, take to rolex for full service; dont cut corners.
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• yeah, tat's the safest way, just wondering if there are any other alternatives. Well, its up to each individual to make their own choice.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X