X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nine_eleven
    replied
    it's not a cert lah... just a receipt that you paid $75 for service rendered.

RSC would be hard pressed to issue a cert, coz unscrupulous people will certify it at RSC, then swap internals on the same day and put it up for sale.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by t13 View Post
    did they provide a certificate after that?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• t13
    replied
    Originally posted by kconzz View Post
    I have paid $75 for authentication.
    It is on the spot, you are able to see through the glass where the ppl who checking on your watch. Probably take ard 5 to 10 minutes..
    pretty fast.
    did they provide a certificate after that?

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Any butties wan to try ?..

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Doesn't work everytime man...
    ya loh, hope rsc not reading this .. hahahahaa

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by nine_eleven View Post
    this method will work... free!
    Doesn't work everytime man...

Leave a comment:

• nine_eleven
    replied
    Originally posted by communicam View Post
    What about this one.. You buy from someone, maybe a local guy, sure you wanna get the Rolex authenticated rite..? Go to RSC and tell them you wanna service the watch.. Gal brings watch in and handover to the technicians.. 20mins later gal calls out your name to the counter...
    If she gives you a quotation estimation for servicing the watch then your watch is 100% authentic rite..? You say "Hmmm.. I'll think about it.." and walks out knowing it's genuine.. Save $75.. Just a thought though...
    this method will work... free!

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    tat is good profit for flipping

Leave a comment:

• PANERAI
    replied
    Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    haha... I hear Top Hour's Mr Lim used to be a rolex tech at RSC.
    Anyway, he had ONE link. And he wanted $220 for a used link.

So I concentrated on buying an OQ with enough links... and I eventually found one.

In his shop he has a very chio Oysterquartz. The very first solid gold one... still working, with boxes. He says not selling, but did say the last one he sold went for $18,000. These days, I think they're US$30,000 ... because only 1000pcs were ever made... and not all work anymore.

Anyone got Top Hour's telephone number?
    I was the guy who bought the other one at S$ 18k....err...the actual figure is lower. I resold it in less than hour for S$5k profit to a dealer in Switzerland

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied
    That's the thing... the link is half steel, half gold.

I hear RSC sells the regular solid gold presidential links for $300@ ... this makes the OQ tutone links very expensive.

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Originally posted by keltzar View Post

So I concentrated on buying an OQ with enough links... and I eventually found one.

In his shop he has a very chio Oysterquartz. The very first solid gold one... still working, with boxes. He says not selling, but did say the last one he sold went for $18,000. These days, I think they're US$30,000 ... because only 1000pcs were ever made... and not all work anymore.

Sounds like a solid investment...

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by pongz View Post
    The shop opposite Peng Kwee in Lucky Plaza is Top Hour. Mr Lim is quite friendly lah. You should try him if you're looking for links. He has tons of links hopefully has the oysterquartz one...to be honest...mebe you can try AP...ahahah..certainly looks like it...
    Good suggestions. Top Hour is related to HG?

Leave a comment:

• pongz
    replied
    The shop opposite Peng Kwee in Lucky Plaza is Top Hour. Mr Lim is quite friendly lah. You should try him if you're looking for links. He has tons of links hopefully has the oysterquartz one...to be honest...mebe you can try AP...ahahah..certainly looks like it...

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied
    whats the name of his shop?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X