Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel scared to get robbed when wearing your Rolex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in Singapore

Comment

• wear mine to bali and kl a couple of times.just low profile then have to show off

Comment

• Originally posted by Panerex View Post
        What abt taxi drivers in Singapore? Advisable to wear a Rollie driving a taxi?
        One of my uncle, a cab driver, recently got himself a 2nd hand two tone sub, reveals that he kind of felt money wasted when he cannot help feeling unsafe if put on such a blinky piece on his wrist when he left home to start his journey every single day... you never know what kind of person you're picking up whenever you're flagged, door opened, and someone sits in...
        Safe in SG? Maybe... but in certain trades, may not apply. Nature of work hazard is still there.

Comment

• Go JB I wear a normal watch
          Play Safe

Comment

• i recently saw a taxi driver wearing a tt rolex. taxi driver revealed that driving taxi is to supplement income.

as to whether it is advisable, why not ask oneself this question - what is your impression of a taxi driver if you are the passenger.

sometimes it is not just the nature of work hazard, it is the impression given to others.

Originally posted by Panerex View Post
            What abt taxi drivers in Singapore? Advisable to wear a Rollie driving a taxi?
            Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
            One of my uncle, a cab driver, recently got himself a 2nd hand two tone sub, reveals that he kind of felt money wasted when he cannot help feeling unsafe if put on such a blinky piece on his wrist when he left home to start his journey every single day... you never know what kind of person you're picking up whenever you're flagged, door opened, and someone sits in...
            Safe in SG? Maybe... but in certain trades, may not apply. Nature of work hazard is still there.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Day shift should be OK...

Comment

• Hehehe....this is amusing coz very safe in Singapore. Had it been in Malaysia or even the US OR some other country ...could have been scary.

Possibly discussing your little bro !! and your Rolex....or the matter that you were glancing at them and they might have found that strange :-)

Originally posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
                I was in a ulu Katong SC toilet sometime back, at the urinal doing my business, and these two firece looking Ah Beng came and do their business, one on each side. Now these old bloody urinal don't have partition, so I am holding my brother and you know Rolex SS is quite large n shining, and one of them kept looking at it. I was hoping he was pervert looking at my ahem, brother but I could tell that he was looking at my watch so i got quite scared cause after he finish he went over to his friend and say something and they both keep looking at me from the side of their eyes and wash their hands slowly at the sink.

Lucky, a Father and his small son came into the toilet and so I quickly siam from there. I am short and small size so I would probably be no problem to bash and steal from.

Dunno lah, maybe I am paranoid because SS Rolex not worth to steal... But have any of you felt a little afraid to use your Rolex, especially Gold or diamond model?

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
                  ... so I am holding my brother and you know Rolex SS is quite large n shining, and one of them kept looking at it. I was hoping he was pervert looking at my ahem, brother but I could tell that he was looking at my watch...
                  Maybe TS had given the cheongsters an idea lah... Katong SC have KTV or Bar right? Perhaps the 2 were discussing whether can take out the bezel of their Rollie and slip onto their ahem ley... for decoration, sure draw attentions from the cheongstees mah...

Comment

• change the strap la. immediately subtle the watch.

Comment

• sg is safe. dun worry. just dun flaunt ur wealth around

Comment

• Oh yeah. I love my Watch

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X