No announcement yet.

Pepsi GMT IIc???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes... hell of a PS job...... what to do.. Rolex say that need a solution that can mass produce, not one where every single piece is by hand.... so we wait lah....SGROC members....let take a moment and pray ....kekeke...

P.S. Just kidding about the pray part... no offence to anyone..

Comment

i think it is possible for rolex to release this but not with the bezel. if im not mistaken, the hardest part is to mix the color that is right with ceramic.

also picture may look absolute stunning. viewing the actual piece might turn out otherwise. one was daytona white gold with black dial and red 'markings' sub dials. on picture it was beauty, however after seeing the real piece, the color contrast looks different. the red does not stand out so much. the other one is the white gold blue dial sub. on picture again, it was such contrast and beauty. saw the actual piece, put on wrist like the daytona, does not give me the 'oompphh' feeling compared to pictures. the red on daytona i felt was 'absorbed' by the black. for the WG blue dial sub, the blue look 'flatter' compared to picture.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hi

Originally posted by triton View Post
        i think it is possible for rolex to release this but not with the bezel. if im not mistaken, the hardest part is to mix the color that is right with ceramic.

also picture may look absolute stunning. viewing the actual piece might turn out otherwise. one was daytona white gold with black dial and red 'markings' sub dials. on picture it was beauty, however after seeing the real piece, the color contrast looks different. the red does not stand out so much. the other one is the white gold blue dial sub. on picture again, it was such contrast and beauty. saw the actual piece, put on wrist like the daytona, does not give me the 'oompphh' feeling compared to pictures. the red on daytona i felt was 'absorbed' by the black. for the WG blue dial sub, the blue look 'flatter' compared to picture.
        Actually i try on the WG blue sub in THG not long ago , also feels the watch dun look as good as the pics , If i kena 4d or ToTo i dun mind getting one .
        But hor, if i've only $30k to spent on rolex , my 1st choice woulld be the WG or RG daytona follow by WG DD 2 than GMT YG green dial .
        Focal JM_Labs .
        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
        Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
        Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
        Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
        Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
        Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
        Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
        Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
        Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
        Cartier Santos 100XL
        Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

if i got 30k and need to spend on a rolex, i would get my wife a pearl master. personally, i dont fancy white gold or yellow gold. if spend on my preference, then i rather get a variety of sports models.

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
          But hor, if i've only $30k to spent on rolex , my 1st choice woulld be the WG or RG daytona follow by WG DD 2 than GMT YG green dial .
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

tada!!

but made up by putting authentic pepsi bezel insert over the black ceramic insert.
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Nice Job done

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X