Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

under what circumstances will you verify a preowned at RSC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh, maybe to do it just to have a piece of mind, Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jtws0904 View Post
      Just bought a DJ watch from AK, is it neccesary to do a verification in RSC? Any advise? Thanks.....
      Hey congratz! Yes, do an authentication, and do it soon. Don't delay, in case of complications. Share with pics if can.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i just sent in my daytona for verification at RC, they charged $100, they say it is dependent on the model coz daytona is more complex.. they also quote me a heffy price to service it and it would take 1 mth since the watch is more complex
        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

When I had mine authenticated last year it cost me $75. Did they just increased the price?

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
          i just sent in my daytona for verification at RC, they charged $100, they say it is dependent on the model coz daytona is more complex.. they also quote me a heffy price to service it and it would take 1 mth since the watch is more complex

Comment

yes. authentication cost varies. but think about this, 100 against 10000 is just 1% of the cost. i would authenticate it for a peace of mind.

as for servicing, usually depends on 2 factors. if it is a old model, there is no spare parts available, then it would take a while. secondly, if there are alot of watches sent in, then it would take awhile. generally for a sub date, it takes about 2-3 weeks to service. they quote u extra 1-2 weeks is so that it could be done properly. not forgetting that they do polish the watch for you. non-RSC technician usually dont polish the watch for you.

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X