No announcement yet.

Victim of Ebay Seller Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your update and closure is useful to our community.

Tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Aftermath

From my research during the ordeal, Paypal was bought by Ebay years ago. In the past, you need to lodge a complaint with Ebay followed by opening a Dispute Resolution case with Paypal. Now, for my case, I opened a case straight with Paypal.

If any bro wants to buy from Ebay, look out for Paypal's Buyer Protection Plan. That was my main assurance when I plonked down the money. But in hindsight, this plan is too fragile for it's really a case of my words against your words.

You can google "Paypalsucks" if you wanna read more horror stories. You would then understand that this trading arena is built on a very weak stilt-like foundation of trust. There's no stopping scammers from trying their luck.

It was really a regretful and embarassing episode. It would be quite a blow mentally and financially if I had lost the case. Life is too short to experience everything yourself, so do learn from my mistake.

Comment

thanks for the update. glad that u got you money back.

Comment

lol, brother RTS sounds like a monk here.. I sinned everyday...

actually, if paypal wants, paypal can just get his address from his account and rolex can just do the suing... but then he can always say he dunno and was scammed by someone else..

Everyday so many of these kind of scammers, paypal also lazy to catch liao..

Dont worry, karma always works.. Who knows, maybe something already happened to him liao...

Comment

Glad that it worked out for you bro... karma works!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X