No announcement yet.

Went to RSC today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat warranty claims? within 1 week ur watch got problem? can share what problem?

Originally posted by leslie View Post
    sibeh kek sim one..brought my 1 week old like new explorer 2 in for warrenty claims..told them this watch is 1 weeks old so becareful, they say ok but in the end comes back with deep chip marks in front of the lugs..they try to polish but could not take it out, then they tried and tried until my lugs looks worn like a R series watch instead of a D..that ah pek took an easy way out by removing the bracelet without any masking tapes and took the bracelet out from the front because it is much more easy to do so..
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      wat warranty claims? within 1 week ur watch got problem? can share what problem?
      A claim against warranty I presume?

Simple terms...make use of warranty

But wait...hmm D series..1 week old? Brand new?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

now u get my drift......

if brand new watch, chances of it having to claim against warranty is low. that is why i wondering if it was a preown piece.

then again, explorer II movement is pretty robust. so that is why im curious to know what happened to the watch

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        A claim against warranty I presume?

Simple terms...make use of warranty

But wait...hmm D series..1 week old? Brand new?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

got the watch in jan 2006, dickson suntec got 2 pieces to choose. One F and one D series, thought D is newer so brought it home..then after a week discover than the rotor got those clinking sound..like those racing clutch in nsr 250..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X