Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    It's ALITTLE bit cheaper but not the cheapest in the world. I guess the rest will tell you more about the VAT refund and stuff
    Hi Mate,

Thanks for the updates, any idea if Hong Kong or Geneva is cheaper since you mentioned that Geneva is not the cheapest in the world.

Cheers,
    Roi

Comment

• Dear all,

Can anyone of the senior at the forum post the list or selling price for GMTIIc 116710 and Daytona 116520?

Curious abt how much can these fetch in the mkt.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by rOi View Post
        Hi Mate,

Thanks for the updates, any idea if Hong Kong or Geneva is cheaper since you mentioned that Geneva is not the cheapest in the world.

Cheers,
        Roi
        I would say...HK is alittle bit cheaper than s'pore + 7% GST rebate..it's quite worth it. And quite near s'pore also,so when you go holiday can go there and buy

Originally posted by kee_on_rolex View Post
        Dear all,

Can anyone of the senior at the forum post the list or selling price for GMTIIc 116710 and Daytona 116520?

Curious abt how much can these fetch in the mkt.

Thank you in advance.
        List price of the GMT IIc is 9559...but selling at premium..10k+ to 11k at AD

List price of Daytona is 12,929..but selling at premium...19k at AD

A GMT IIc can fetch say something like 8k+++ in the market...and a daytona is selling at about 15-17k...*NOTE* Prices depend on box,condition,papers and age. This is just an ESTIMATE of the value

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• No need to be on waiting list as well

Comment

• GMT2 in HK - no need wait

Hi,

I'm from HK. The GMT2 is now available in HK for HKD51,800. Cash price and no discount. At the current exchange rate, it equates to SGD9,500.

Have fun shopping in HK.

Comment

• Originally posted by ular View Post
              Hi,

I'm from HK. The GMT2 is now available in HK for HKD51,800. Cash price and no discount. At the current exchange rate, it equates to SGD9,500.

Have fun shopping in HK.
              Thanks

Comment

• Sea dweller

Hi bros here, i heard that sea dweller will be obselete is it true.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason Ho View Post
                  Thats what alot of them claim...

Comment

• I have just check with a friends at dickson watch, she confirm that its true. They dnt have any stock. any bros here knw wats the shop name at peninsula plaza selling new rolex next to the second watch shop selling rolex. thks. i heard my friend say that he saw 2 pcs selling there. if have then quick grap.

Comment

discontinued yes.... obsolete? no lah still can use leh....... hehe
                      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• Wow, it's good news if the SD is really obsolete. Price will surely be hitting rock bottom soon.

Comment

I have just check with a friends at dickson watch, she confirm that its true. They dnt have any stock. any bros here knw wats the shop name at peninsula plaza selling new rolex next to the second watch shop selling rolex. thks. i heard my friend say that he saw 2 pcs selling there. if have then quick grap.
                          I believe you are referring to THG.

Comment

• search the whole singapore finally find one shop selling. Booked the watch , tomo going down to collect.

Comment

• Hi, any bro know how much is a brand new SD going for? Any idea which AD still have? Thank

Comment

• I thought the listed price for SD in Singapore is around 8750 - if it is still being sold at local A.Ds. Anyway, I believe it is still easily and widely available (contrary to claims/rumours/speculation that it is hard to find, rare, no-stock). Walk around the pre-owned shops in people's park complex, almost all of them will have at least one preowned one.

Even currently in this forums's garage sale section, there are at least 5 SDs (LNIB, BNIB, pre-owned) on sale, prices ranging from $7300 to $8800, some bought from overseas ADs, some from local ADs. But like nobody want leh ... not that hot, so I think SD prices in this forum would probably come down soon. The MMs move much faster.

If really run out of SDs, look for me - mine's still LNIB laying in one dark corner of the safe, waiting for me to decide its fate - to wear it or to sell it.

Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X