No announcement yet.

Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, I was offered $9k after discount for a brand new Seadweller from a AD at Chinatown. Is this the price now or can I ask for more bargain?

Comment

• Originally posted by wind128 View Post
      I thought the listed price for SD in Singapore is around 8750 - if it is still being sold at local A.Ds. Anyway, I believe it is still easily and widely available (contrary to claims/rumours/speculation that it is hard to find, rare, no-stock). Walk around the pre-owned shops in people's park complex, almost all of them will have at least one preowned one.

Even currently in this forums's garage sale section, there are at least 5 SDs (LNIB, BNIB, pre-owned) on sale, prices ranging from $7300 to $8800, some bought from overseas ADs, some from local ADs. But like nobody want leh ... not that hot, so I think SD prices in this forum would probably come down soon. The MMs move much faster.

If really run out of SDs, look for me - mine's still LNIB laying in one dark corner of the safe, waiting for me to decide its fate - to wear it or to sell it.

Cheers

seadweller is hot, it not nobody 1, is everybody 1 but don 1 to pay the price now due to it been discon. hard to predict the future, maybe it will not be a collector item, then price will stagnant or maybe at a later time price of seadweller will increase and increase, then ppl who 1 it at that time will have to pay more lor haha. after all it a rolex sport model and discon somemore haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by wilenez View Post
        Hi all, I was offered $9k after discount for a brand new Seadweller from a AD at Chinatown. Is this the price now or can I ask for more bargain?
        They're selling at a premium, why not look around this forum? You will save hundreds or even close to a thousand+...

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

Hi all, I was offered $9k after discount for a brand new Seadweller from a AD at Chinatown. Is this the price now or can I ask for more bargain?
          9k aftr discount some mre I wldn't get it if i were u.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Suggest that you check out other AD's and also those SDs for sale in this forum.

Comment

• Check this out:

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=4953

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason Ho View Post
                search the whole singapore finally find one shop selling. Booked the watch , tomo going down to collect.
                congratz, happy owner...
                Last edited by triton; 22-09-08, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  9k aftr discount some mre I wldn't get it if i were u.
                  I got my SD at $8.7K this year. $9K is still a good price. There is speculation that the SD will be selling at $11K by niddle of next year.

Comment

• Just to add, I was looking at the SD a few months before I bought it and it was selling at $7.7K before discount. A few months later, I went back to the shop and the price had increased to $8.7K with no possibility of a discount, as it had been discontinued. LPPL. If you saw one selling at $9K, BUYYYYY!!!!!

Comment

• i find the SD is way overpriced at the moment. too much speculation.
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• air king?

anyone knws e price for a rolex air king and where to get it?? e one with e red numerals..

thanks!

marcus

Comment

• Bros,

what's the best price/discount for a Rolex Yacht Master ladies 169623 at a local AD?

cheers!

Comment

• Some Current Info

At the beckon of a few good friends, I made a visit to a watch shop in Chinatown earlier. As not to waste current info, this is what I just found out:

ROLEX Daytona SSwhite = $15k (sell) / $12,959 (list)
                            ROLEX Daytona SSblack = $16k (sell) / $12,959 (list)
                            ROLEX Daytona TT(w/b) = $16k (sell) / $18,872 (list)

ROLEX GMT M2c SS = $10.3k (sell) / $9,599 (list)

ROLEX Sub SS(w/date) = $7.8k (sell) / $8,228 (list)
                            ROLEX Sub SS(w/o date)= $6.3k (sell) / $7,444 (list)
                            ROLEX Sub TT(blu/blk) = $10.8k (sell) / $12,733 (list)

ROLEX Exp I = $5.6k (sell) / $6,921 (list)
                            ROLEX Exp II(w/b) = $6.6k (sell) / $8,097 (list)

ROLEX dssd = $13.8k (sell) / $12,668 (list)

All brand new and from local AD. Hope this info can help some forum members here.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• many thanks for info.
                              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                              "Foreign affections"
                              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                              What's NEXT?

Comment

• huhh..bo LV prices?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X