No announcement yet.

Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks ocean. Am looking for one for my wife's b'day. Would you know how much will one of this spec cost;
    Ladies Datejust, Jubilee strap, white face, roman marking no diamonds, stainless steel, i read the crown is wg. The boy size is like 31 or 35mm, pls corerct me here. Thanks

Comment

• Wah! This, I'm nt too sure le. IIRC, it was around $7-8k range. I believe u r referring the 'crown' to the bezel, that is wg. The crown is the little "knob" at the right side of yr watch where u wound. The bezel refers to the ring-like metal around the face of the watch. It comes in wg, yg, ss, and diamond. And boy-size usually refers to 31mm. Men's size shld b btwn 34-36mm. Nw the latest range got 42mm also.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Any bros can share the price of submariner black face with date,i was quoted 7700 after discount. issit possible to get it at 7400, as i saw some bros posted that they can get at 7400.

And also any bros can share what is the price of rolex submariner tt black face and blue face prices??

I am considering to get either one of them in the near future..

Comment

• Originally posted by wuga98 View Post
          am looking for a ladies date just, it is 15% norm in SG and for one that is roman numbering, how much would it cost? Thanks
          Hi FYI, last week when I am in HK. The prices for ladies watches has increase in term of reducing disc. They only give max 8% disc, they said its a recent increase by Rolex. Came back and check out with local AD, and they too told me that HK has increase their prices for ladies datejust last 2 weeks. Local side still no news. So upon hearing that we bought my wife datejust on that day with some good disc, so if you are keen I can recommend you my AD, just PM me. : )
          Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
          Panerai: PAM 111 J
          Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

• Originally posted by shoobie View Post
            Hi FYI, last week when I am in HK. The prices for ladies watches has increase in term of reducing disc. They only give max 8% disc, they said its a recent increase by Rolex. Came back and check out with local AD, and they too told me that HK has increase their prices for ladies datejust last 2 weeks. Local side still no news. So upon hearing that we bought my wife datejust on that day with some good disc, so if you are keen I can recommend you my AD, just PM me. : )
            According to someone working in THG, the prices of ROLEX will go up in Jan 2010. Btw, can you pm me the AD who gave you good disc. Thinking of buying a Day Date. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by wee47 View Post
              hi there I am new to the forum. Just bought from local AD Explorer II white dial at $6.8K yesterday .

That's a good price. 16% off. Well done. Can you PM me the details of the AD by any chance? I am coming to Singapore on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by wee47 View Post
                hi there I am new to the forum. Just bought from local AD Explorer II white dial at $6.8K yesterday .
                Pls PM me which AD that you bought your watch from?

Comment

• hi people, any info on where i can get to see the make year of the watches of different models. Like A-Z series, made in which year for which model. help is deeply appreciated, thanks in advanced

Comment

• Originally posted by Dessmond View Post
                    hi people, any info on where i can get to see the make year of the watches of different models. Like A-Z series, made in which year for which model. help is deeply appreciated, thanks in advanced
                    http://www.oysterworld.de/1/index.htm
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Been looking around the local AD recently for a MOP 179174 for my wife.
                      Can anyone advise whether the series affect the price? The one I am eyeing is actually a D series. Will a series M or V be priced differently?

Comment

• If buying, unlikely. Price should be similar whether that particular watch from local AD is 'D', 'Z', 'M' or 'V' series. But selling it thereafter may affect the price slightly.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• thanks for the reply, was still thinking.
                          But, wife really like the particular shade of the MOP so bought the datejust with 18% discount, partial cash/credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackspider View Post
                            thanks for the reply, was still thinking.
                            But, wife really like the particular shade of the MOP so bought the datejust with 18% discount, partial cash/credit.
                            Post pics. And congrats.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• if price up in jan 2010, think better quick get my white milgauss.

any one knows each price increases by % by how much each round?

any chance any one is buying a rolex, cheaper if we buy together?

Comment

• Originally posted by sooqing View Post
                                if price up in jan 2010, think better quick get my white milgauss.

any one knows each price increases by % by how much each round?

any chance any one is buying a rolex, cheaper if we buy together?
                                White MILGUASS can be bought cheap if u dun mind pre-owned and M-series some more. No need to hurry on this piece....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X