Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wee47 View Post
    Thanks
    the green bezel submariner (is this model that commemorate rolex 50th anniversary?)
    ya, but the model has been around since 2003....
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Just back from HK and understand there are still many rolexs & exotic pieces are pawn to the Pawn shops and Resellers. These dealers are releasing it gradually as the prices of Rolexes has plummeted at least 50% during the down fall of the fianancial crisis. Price has since pick up a little.

Its a good opportunity to hunt for your favourite time piece if you are holidaying there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
        Just back from HK and understand there are still many rolexs & exotic pieces are pawn to the Pawn shops and Resellers. These dealers are releasing it gradually as the prices of Rolexes has plummeted at least 50% during the down fall of the fianancial crisis. Price has since pick up a little.

Its a good opportunity to hunt for your favourite time piece if you are holidaying there.
        You are referring to HK right? Because if it is Singapore you are referring to, the situation ain't that rosy.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          You are referring to HK right? Because if it is Singapore you are referring to, the situation ain't that rosy.
          Yes, you are rite bro. Hong Kong. Actually, the situation in Sgp looks much more rosier on the surface "only" as compared to HK. Hong Kongers are more sensitive & cautious with the international business environment. Many are wary how much longer will they be able to hold on to their jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
            Yes, you are rite bro. Hong Kong. Actually, the situation in Sgp looks much more rosier on the surface "only" as compared to HK. Hong Kongers are more sensitive & cautious with the international business environment. Many are wary how much longer will they be able to hold on to their jobs.
            They have this BIG CHINA hinderland mah... dun understand what they worrying abt....

Comment

• Hi Expert,,

Anyone know what is the best prices can get for 116613lb, the new 09 submariners?

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                They have this BIG CHINA hinderland mah... dun understand what they worrying abt....
                I have the same thought as what you are thinking. But in actual fact, unfortunately the economy in China is also down. Chinese tourism in Hong Kong is also down. Hong Kong no longer like previously enjoying the gateway for exporting from China. Rather now HK economy is very similar to sgp, very dependen on foreign investments. Hong Kong populations now stands at 8 million and not an easy task to keep everyone employ.

But at least when they needed help from the big brother (China), there is always a ready helping hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by 81civic View Post
                  Hi Expert,,

Anyone know what is the best prices can get for 116613lb, the new 09 submariners?
                  @ $11650 from grey dealer.

http://www.hobbylink.com.sg/Watches.htm

But u may wish see if GMT2C TT 166713LN catches yr eye - the gold numbers are more striking and bling bling bling .

The new black sub TT no much diffent from the old one - yes ceramic, maxi-dial, quick adj bracklet but from far no 1 will knows U r wearing a new model anyway....

Comment

• Finally!

Finally, got my GMTIIc from HK. The price there for sport series is indeed cheaper compare to Sing. But for ladies date-just Sing more disc. Even though there are plenty of AD in HK, I still have to go round searching for one with stock on hand. Lucky got to this shop which had a freshly baked one, just arrived in the morning. Fast fast grab liao...
                    Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
                    Panerai: PAM 111 J
                    Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

• wow...great to hear that...i be heading to H.K end of Jan 2010 and hope i can pick up a watch that i like too....non-rollie though...
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Congrats shoobie
                        Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by shoobie View Post
                          Finally, got my GMTIIc from HK. The price there for sport series is indeed cheaper compare to Sing. But for ladies date-just Sing more disc. Even though there are plenty of AD in HK, I still have to go round searching for one with stock on hand. Lucky got to this shop which had a freshly baked one, just arrived in the morning. Fast fast grab liao...
                          congrats.
                          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• am looking for a ladies date just, it is 15% norm in SG and for one that is roman numbering, how much would it cost? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by shoobie View Post
                              Congratz to you. Two things: Firstly, share some pics of your beautiful watch if possible. Secondly, share how much you'd bought your watch, if comfortable. Tx .

Originally posted by wuga98 View Post
                              am looking for a ladies date just, it is 15% norm in SG and for one that is roman numbering, how much would it cost? Thanks
                              20%-22% discount used to be the norm. However since the price increase in Sep '09, 15% is now the 'norm'. The type of "numbering" (appropriately termed 'marking') does not determine the price, ie they all cost the same, unless it is diamond "numbering" .
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• How come?

Saw this in a ROLEX boutique today:

Submariner WG (blue) = $40,840
                                Submariner YG (black)= $37,318

(above are list price)
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile