No announcement yet.

Your First Rolex ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first rollie was a sub nondate 14060M.... due to tight budget...
    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
      This is my first.A vintage 5513.
      This is awesome
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Nice Vintage there Peter!!!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Well...it's my turn now.

I brough 2 rolex at a time in 2005, ladies OP and myself the SS Sub date at KHH. During that time I do not know about rolex in detail and not even know what is series#. But somehow I get a D-series which is the newest during that time..and this is my first rolex.

Peter, nice vintage 5513 woh...this is one of my dream watch also. Wear with pride

Cheerio,

Comment

Ok, my turn, first rollie was the SS Daytona black dial, my dad kept saying, why buy "black face" one, hehe so recently got a pre-owned champagne face one.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Sweet....but dun u find it abit young to wear TT? I mean esp with the jubilee bracelet? I heard from most bros here....TT not that suitable for ppl ard our age...when did u start wearing the TT DJ?
              many people say that, and even the salesgirl commented on how this watch would not reflect my age.

i have been wearing TT sparingly since 19, and convert to full time at 20. i definately do not look my age, i have had comments that i am late 20s and even if i go shopping with my mom, people think that im the husband

i think i can carry off the TT quite well only because I do not look my age.

once i bleach my hair a little, and people think i was ah pek... and now i have full black hair and people still think i so old.

however I am looking to expyII and that should make me more "young" and "carefree"
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

first rollie: my one & only Sea-Dweller. hopefully it stays that way.
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                  first rollie: my one & only Sea-Dweller. hopefully it stays that way.
                  i doubt it will stay that way....
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    i doubt it will stay that way....
                    Hahha...absolutely

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                    many people say that, and even the salesgirl commented on how this watch would not reflect my age.

i have been wearing TT sparingly since 19, and convert to full time at 20. i definately do not look my age, i have had comments that i am late 20s and even if i go shopping with my mom, people think that im the husband

i think i can carry off the TT quite well only because I do not look my age.

once i bleach my hair a little, and people think i was ah pek... and now i have full black hair and people still think i so old.

however I am looking to expyII and that should make me more "young" and "carefree"
                    I wear a SS DJ and ppl already say I very lok kok..well u wear TT,hahha even more lok kok. I took up the Exp II and looked much more like someone my age. But then..sold it off and now left with my SS DJ and somehow I love it very much

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi all, my first and only rollie is the Sub N/D cos budget constrain and i don't really fancy the cyclops at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                        ur vintage rolex stand come along wif ur last purchase? my issue of bringing this up is due to saw it at china aq, where one is cost around $140, not cheap siah....

Comment

My first rolex was a ladies DJ: the 100% over-budget fruit of a 2-month search for a birthday present for my wife.

My own first is a 16710; where on impulse I sent a note to the seller, and before I knew it ... it was authenticated and sitting on my wrist... leaving me somewhat poorer by far.

Comment

mine a rolex sub w date, 16610 Z series. bought it last year. getting a DD for my wife soon.

work hard for this watch, hopefully can pass down to my children.

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
                              mine a rolex sub w date, 16610 Z series. bought it last year. getting a DD for my wife soon.

work hard for this watch, hopefully can pass down to my children.
                              DD for ur wife nice....would it be abit big for her?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                DD for ur wife nice....would it be abit big for her?
                                In my opinion...ladies who wear oversize watch looks more unique/outstanding.

Cheerio,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X