Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

planning to get my 1st new rolex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planning to get my 1st new rolex

    hi everyone. im planning to get my 1st new rolex. first choice is the hullk or the 116613lb but both seem to be obsolete at the AD so im planning to go for a tt DJ with mop dia dial and oyster bracelet. just wondering whats the best discount possible at lets say THG. thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
    hi everyone. im planning to get my 1st new rolex. first choice is the hullk or the 116613lb but both seem to be obsolete at the AD so im planning to go for a tt DJ with mop dia dial and oyster bracelet. just wondering whats the best discount possible at lets say THG. thanks
    There's no fix discount structure. It depends on the sales exec who attends to you at that point. But normally for the klassik models, you may be able to get up to 10% - 12% currently.
    The Crown Of Achievement

    Comment


    • #3
      ok thank you

      Comment


      • #4
        both the sports models are not obsolete. it is just not on display. the two tone submariner maybe easier to get your hands on compared to the hulk. kindly check pm.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

        i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

        kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do


        if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

        your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

        disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

        Comment


        • #5
          Even I order datejust 41 blue dial the sales still wanna sell at just 5% discount and another AD quote me at RRP. But I turn off their offer. Can pm me if you have better Sales person contact.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lkh007 View Post
            Even I order datejust 41 blue dial the sales still wanna sell at just 5% discount and another AD quote me at RRP. But I turn off their offer. Can pm me if you have better Sales person contact.
            I think 5% or zero discount seems a bit absurd. You should be able to get 10% easily if you get the right sales person. But I think, it will also depend how you approach and talk to the sales person. Some people who walk in to the ADs mostly ask 'for fun', so at times, the sales persons did not want to commit to a firm sale price. Whatever it is, if you are really keen to buy, make your (counter) offer to the sales person and see if he/she agrees to it. From there, then try bargain. Take it if price is acceptable, otherwise, just walk.
            The Crown Of Achievement

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

              I think 5% or zero discount seems a bit absurd. You should be able to get 10% easily if you get the right sales person. But I think, it will also depend how you approach and talk to the sales person. Some people who walk in to the ADs mostly ask 'for fun', so at times, the sales persons did not want to commit to a firm sale price. Whatever it is, if you are really keen to buy, make your (counter) offer to the sales person and see if he/she agrees to it. From there, then try bargain. Take it if price is acceptable, otherwise, just walk.
              Thanks a lot from your advise.

              Comment


              • #8
                you are lucky that you are quoted with 5% discount for this model. not all AD have stock on display for this model.

                Originally posted by lkh007 View Post
                Even I order datejust 41 blue dial the sales still wanna sell at just 5% discount and another AD quote me at RRP. But I turn off their offer. Can pm me if you have better Sales person contact.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

                i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

                kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do


                if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

                your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

                disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

                Comment


                • #9
                  for this piece 5% discount is considered pretty decent currently.

                  Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

                  I think 5% or zero discount seems a bit absurd. You should be able to get 10% easily if you get the right sales person. But I think, it will also depend how you approach and talk to the sales person. Some people who walk in to the ADs mostly ask 'for fun', so at times, the sales persons did not want to commit to a firm sale price. Whatever it is, if you are really keen to buy, make your (counter) offer to the sales person and see if he/she agrees to it. From there, then try bargain. Take it if price is acceptable, otherwise, just walk.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

                  i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

                  kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do


                  if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

                  your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

                  disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by triton View Post
                    for this piece 5% discount is considered pretty decent currently.


                    Oops, then I must be out of touch...
                    The Crown Of Achievement

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by triton View Post
                      you are lucky that you are quoted with 5% discount for this model. not all AD have stock on display for this model.


                      this is a sought after model too? ok didn't know that.. thought everyone was targeting subs gmts and dayts

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        has any1 put himself on the wait list for lets say a hulk sub and successfully got a call from the AD? heard from friends that ADs sell to their repeat customers first. hmmmmm

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
                          has any1 put himself on the wait list for lets say a hulk sub and successfully got a call from the AD? heard from friends that ADs sell to their repeat customers first. hmmmmm
                          That is correct. For selective models, the ADs have to justify why a certain customer deserves to be offered the watch and it is only upon approval by the HQ or higher-ups that the watch can be sold. For walk-ins, or even existing customers who do not buy watchES often, the chance is near ZERO.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

                            That is correct. For selective models, the ADs have to justify why a certain customer deserves to be offered the watch and it is only upon approval by the HQ or higher-ups that the watch can be sold. For walk-ins, or even existing customers who do not buy watchES often, the chance is near ZERO.
                            thanks bro. yes it makes a lot of sense. really pity the first time AD purchasers like me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              just to add, what if I also purchase lets say a 2 tone date just 36. will it be easier to purchase the hulk? as in a bundled sale? heard stuff like that online too..

                              Comment

                              Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X