planning to get my 1st new rolex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
    just to add, what if I also purchase lets say a 2 tone date just 36. will it be easier to purchase the hulk? as in a bundled sale? heard stuff like that online too..
    I have heard the same. But if you put that into practice, trust me, you're not going to get any positive response from the ADs. Most ADs responded that they, too, heard the same 'rumor' (or so they claimed) and insisted it was not true. They were also wary some customers were out to bluff them, and test market. I was told there was no such "bundle deal", even if there's stock for a popular sports model.

Once, I approached an AD and said I wanted to buy a Patek Philippe (PP) Aquanaut (steel model). At the same time, I was also buying 2 PP white gold Calatravas for my relatives in Indonesia. No use; the AD told me they could get me the Calatravas but not the Aquanaut. I thanked the AD and said I would look elsewhere.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

I have heard the same. But if you put that into practice, trust me, you're not going to get any positive response from the ADs. Most ADs responded that they, too, heard the same 'rumor' (or so they claimed) and insisted it was not true. They were also wary some customers were out to bluff them, and test market. I was told there was no such "bundle deal", even if there's stock for a popular sports model.

Once, I approached an AD and said I wanted to buy a Patek Philippe (PP) Aquanaut (steel model). At the same time, I was also buying 2 PP white gold Calatravas for my relatives in Indonesia. No use; the AD told me they could get me the Calatravas but not the Aquanaut. I thanked the AD and said I would look elsewhere.
      thanks so much for sharing yr exp bro. anyway I have decided to shelf the idea of getting a hulk for now. premium is just too rich for my taste. will keep fingers crossed that I will receive a call from thg someday. I also got a msg recently from thg via fb messenger and they said that my name is recorded as registered interest and that they do not hold to any wait lists of any kind

Comment

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post

thanks so much for sharing yr exp bro. anyway I have decided to shelf the idea of getting a hulk for now. premium is just too rich for my taste. will keep fingers crossed that I will receive a call from thg someday. I also got a msg recently from thg via fb messenger and they said that my name is recorded as registered interest and that they do not hold to any wait lists of any kind
        There's still hope, don't despair

You may get lucky sooner than you know
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

sounds like that how people managed to snag a hermes Birkin from boutique...buy other hermes accessories...clock certain amount of spending before the associates offer the holy grail..lol
          Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
          Tag Heuer Formula 1
          Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
          Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
          Rolex GMT II 16710
          Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

There's still hope, don't despair

You may get lucky sooner than you know
            thanks bro yes I hope so too.. hope to get that golden phonecall soon.. fingers crossed.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X