Prices of SD & Exp II as at 4 April 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    bro, i QC let u knw once I receive the details.

Wonder why black dial commands a premium over white leh?? Bcos of Hong Kong buyers?
    mainly because of pronounciation in cantonese for white dial as pointed out one forum member previously in another thread.

however, in places like states and europe, the white dial is more popular than black.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

the other day i try white expII and i think i may go and find a white expII now. black not that "cool"
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

It's a personal preference. Some prefers white, some prefers black. White ones, IMO, are more dressy while black ones look a bit more fierce
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          It's a personal preference. Some prefers white, some prefers black. White ones, IMO, are more dressy while black ones look a bit more fierce
          fierce? i think it is more of more classic look.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

if can find the lobang, i confirm chiong the white one. my SD is already black so dun see the point of getting another black face.
            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
            "Foreign affections"
            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
            What's NEXT?

Comment

i agree with you.. my sub also black already.. most prob i will get white faced exp II... CO already keep mum = consent (but at a price.. i promised her lv monogram neverfull and half carat diamond on her finger next time i get bonus)

btw, any idea how to go about asking AD for mass purchase? tot of bargaining with ad to see how much he willing to go if we wipe out his entire exp II stock... hehehe
              In The Bag
              Him
              Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
              Her
              Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
              Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
                i agree with you.. my sub also black already.. most prob i will get white faced exp II... CO already keep mum = consent (but at a price.. i promised her lv monogram neverfull and half carat diamond on her finger next time i get bonus)

btw, any idea how to go about asking AD for mass purchase? tot of bargaining with ad to see how much he willing to go if we wipe out his entire exp II stock... hehehe
                Yeah all watches black also sian 1...get something diff better.

Hahhaa...Neverfull not that bad about 1k only,but the 0.5 ct...hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

bro, .5 carat ring go taka, damn deep!

just kidding hor.

keep me updated when u abt to take the plunge. the SA serve u that fateful day confirm take urgent leave the following day cos sales quota reached liao.
                  Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                  "Foreign affections"
                  1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                  2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                  3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                  4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                  What's NEXT?

Comment

mass purchase?

think you have to gather the number of firm interest first:

1. PingPong Black Dial Ex II

keke....

Cheers.........

Comment

• if timing goes smooth and i canlet go of my DJ in time, maybe consider white expII
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by elyjacob View Post

half carat stated. but not the clarity or color. so ............

first do a survey who wants to get explorer II and what color. once you determine the genuine buyers then approach the dealer of your choice. the potential buyers cannot back up last min because it will affect the whole sale. so u need to separate the possibles/probables from the confirm buyers. you will get my meaning once u attempt to come up with the list.
                        Last edited by triton; 09-04-08, 05:42 PM.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                          bro, .5 carat ring go taka, damn deep!

just kidding hor.

keep me updated when u abt to take the plunge. the SA serve u that fateful day confirm take urgent leave the following day cos sales quota reached liao.
                          wont lah. cause no color and clarity stated.

dont think the SA will do so. the professional ones will still work.
                          Last edited by triton; 09-04-08, 05:44 PM.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                            half carat stated. but not the clarity or color. so ............

first do a survey who wants to get explorer II and what color. once you determine the genuine buyers then approach the dealer of your choice. the potential buyers cannot back up last min because it will affect the whole sale. so u need to separate the possibles/probables from the confirm buyers. you will get my meaning once u attempt to come up with the list.
                            to prevent last minute drop outs, best you collect a non refundable deposit of about 10-15%, this commit and lock buyer into the purchase, also once you have the money upfront, you can sit down and talk business with the AD putting you in a better position to talk. just my A$0.02
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              to prevent last minute drop outs, best you collect a non refundable deposit of about 10-15%, this commit and lock buyer into the purchase, also once you have the money upfront, you can sit down and talk business with the AD putting you in a better position to talk. just my A$0.02
                              ok. let me put forth this scenario.

all potential buyers do not know each other. one of them is task to collect a 10% non-refundable deposit. if watch is 8k, means up front 800. will u just pass the non-refundable deposit to a stranger?

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

• unless old birds or regulars here want to lead the MO....

Originally posted by triton View Post
                                ok. let me put forth this scenario.

all potential buyers do not know each other. one of them is task to collect a 10% non-refundable deposit. if watch is 8k, means up front 800. will u just pass the non-refundable deposit to a stranger?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X