No announcement yet.

The New Rolex Milgauss ... droooool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, congrats ! Where n how much u bought ?

Comment

Originally posted by chows99 View Post
      wow, congrats ! Where n how much u bought ?
      At HG, just a mere 5% discount...

Heard you manage to get a sub without date at 15% discount with your tao kay look
      Attached Files
      Last edited by NCSS; 03-11-07, 11:40 AM.

Comment

yah lor ... also at HG lucky plaza. I think sub non date not really tao kay look lah.

If wanna be tao kay, i will got buy TT datejust with diamonds liao ... LOL

I also like Explorer Black, just that its really out of my budget. For the Sub non date, i had stretched my budget to the thinnest liao ... Now muz fatten my bank balance 1st .... haha

Comment

Milguass at 5% discount?? i thot all new 08 models e.g. GMT II were selling at premium price at launch?

Comment

Originally posted by montywong View Post
            Milguass at 5% discount?? i thot all new 08 models e.g. GMT II were selling at premium price at launch?
            I know the YM2 is here already. Is the Milgauss also here? 5% discount?
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
              I know the YM2 is here already. Is the Milgauss also here? 5% discount?
              i saw the YM2 in oct already. the white gold one. milgauss, so far not yet @ HG NAC
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                i saw the YM2 in oct already. the white gold one. milgauss, so far not yet @ HG NAC
                This one really . Some feels otherwise. But I like the green crystal and the hands. Cool!

Comment

This one really . Some feels otherwise. But I like the green crystal and the hands. Cool!
                  im in the camp that says otherwise.

reasons - no date. no cyclops.

plus point - antimagnetic feature which i would probably never get to bring this watch to that kind of environment for fear of crown jewels.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    im in the camp that says otherwise.

reasons - no date. no cyclops.

plus point - antimagnetic feature which i would probably never get to bring this watch to that kind of environment for fear of crown jewels.
                    Agree that no date and cyclops are minus points. A bit expensive to pay for the kind of antimagnetic features

But, green crystal, orange hand, new bracelet, blends well to give this watch a refreshing look. Nice

Comment

Agree that no date and cyclops are minus points. A bit expensive to pay for the kind of antimagnetic features

But, green crystal, orange hand, new bracelet, blends well to give this watch a refreshing look. Nice
                      hi bros

one man's milgauss is another man's no go. :-)

There are rolex die-hards who adores only dials with symmetric look eg. Explorer I, Milgauss, Air-King and etc.

Milgauss supposed to withstand million gauss amounts of magnetic field. But bros, by the time we are in this kind of environment our manhood could have suffered tremendously. It could have affected our quality of sperms adversely (sorry for OT) :-P

Just my two Dongs worth (my apologies, just returned from Ho Chi Minh City) :-)
                      http://ericssanpad.blogspot.com

Pair of Rolex Datejusts (Creamy Pyramid Dial)
                      Rolex Sea Dweller K-series
                      Seiko Automatic Divers Watches
                      Seiko Diving Computer

Comment

Originally posted by ericssan View Post
                        hi bros

one man's milgauss is another man's no go. :-)
                        Can't agree more. Varies from individual depending on taste

Comment

Can't agree more. Varies from individual depending on taste
                          Definitely a no-no for me

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

haha.... million gauss or mille gauss..?..... big difference u know?

mille = 1000.....
                            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                              haha.... million gauss or mille gauss..?..... big difference u know?

mille = 1000.....
                              Think it's MIL-GAUSS. So Million Gauss. Mille is 0.001

Comment

sigh.....

"As the French name indicates, the watch is resistant to a magnetic flux density of 1000 gauss."

and

from ...http://www.r-l-x.de/wbb2/thread.php?...ilight=milgaus

one of the most informative rolex forums around.....

"also ist der Name Milgauss von dem französischen Wort mille (Bedeutung 1000) und gauss (Einheit der magnetischen Flussdichte) abgeleitet."

ok?
                                Last edited by ohlins; 16-12-07, 03:15 PM.
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X