No announcement yet.

Meteorite DJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya mine is original, and price diff about 1k from non diamond to diamond dial. maybe see if i can sell my rolex here at good price, then go and find another DJ. damn no paper/box is making me angry like hell. everytime look at the watch kenna get upset. and with the strong AUD, i effectively stretch my dollar further
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by catura View Post
      Are there any particular ones u are looking at?
      Not yet..but am considering both new/pre-owned.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
        i wld go for meteorite..because they're really awesome...my wife owns a pink MOP on stainless steel bracelet and also a half gold white dial rollie....

after a while, i think the pink MOP looks normal but the meteorite is really something that's very nice and unique...given a choice, i wld go for that...

cheers

james
        Oh my! seems there will be endless choices but of course, gotta do my sums also.. I might wanna for a classic one? cuz i'm not sure whether i would be able to 'expand' collection later..

Comment

Originally posted by pebz View Post
          Oh my! seems there will be endless choices but of course, gotta do my sums also.. I might wanna for a classic one? cuz i'm not sure whether i would be able to 'expand' collection later..
          Can expand for sure 1...it's up to you if u want to do it. Just spend lesser at Gucci and LV

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

haha! good one.

Comment

haha! good one.
              Think I dunno ah....

I would advise is that...go for MOP. If you want preowned MOP easier to find...Meteorite is quite hard to find

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Think I dunno ah....

I would advise is that...go for MOP. If you want preowned MOP easier to find...Meteorite is quite hard to find
                k lah. U smartie-pants! Will go look..

Comment

k lah. U smartie-pants! Will go look..
                  coz I m just like u...so I know hahaha...but I m cutting down lol on ban liao. So I can save for my watch

Comment

Thats good. Quite hard for me cuz just spend on BV in dec (HKG was cheaper la!). Maybe mid year or later part of the year...

Comment

Thats good. Quite hard for me cuz just spend on BV in dec (HKG was cheaper la!). Maybe mid year or later part of the year...
                      Hahaha....I see. Yeah HK much cheaper.

I am saving and waiting to cash out on some stuff...so once cash out more than enough money liaos. Sigh I really love the DJ,but I already have 1. I dun wish to sell it and I cant upgrade it...sigh

Comment

Don't be greedy lah. There are always nicer ones coming up and the buying will neva end!!

Comment

Don't be greedy lah. There are always nicer ones coming up and the buying will neva end!!
                          LOLs...I think I wait till I get enough dough then I start deciding haha

Comment

Am a female too. Like you, I'm also looking to buy my 1st rollie. I haven't decided on what to get, but I must say MOP is pretty and its definitely a hard choice!

for female, i would recommend mother of pearl with diamonds...chio!!
                            Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
                            Tag Heuer Formula 1
                            Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
                            Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
                            Rolex GMT II 16710
                            Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
                              for female, i would recommend mother of pearl with diamonds...chio!!
                              I second that

Comment

hmm..I shall not rule that out too!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X