Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If budget around 5-6K, which will u buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry. should rephrase. mode of payment - cash or card
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I can pay cash. Lowest price would be how much? When u guys go shopping help me ask can, i got exams, so cant head out too much
      Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

tomorrow i send sms. see what is the price can quote you.

what exams u having?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Post grad stuffs, critical for promotion in my line of work, but its v hard to pass. I need a Rollie to buff up my willpower! Ha ha.

Thanks a lot pal! We should form a union and negotiate for better discount!

Actually, if can bargain at Ngee Ann City HG (but cant!), and then wait for DBS black card 10% discount promotion, and then let a foreigner friend bring to overseas and claim gst, and then mail back, that's the best!
          Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

wah ............ so toublsme ... need to take up insurance policy for e watch too

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
              Post grad stuffs, critical for promotion in my line of work, but its v hard to pass. I need a Rollie to buff up my willpower! Ha ha.

Thanks a lot pal! We should form a union and negotiate for better discount!

Actually, if can bargain at Ngee Ann City HG (but cant!), and then wait for DBS black card 10% discount promotion, and then let a foreigner friend bring to overseas and claim gst, and then mail back, that's the best!
              post grad in?

my AD is @ NAC. did that with couple of watches liao. haha. however, need to take note is that limited to 5k purchase per day. also does not mean when the discount is here, the watch is still available. cause they cannot hold on to a watch more than a week.

get foreigner friend bring out is hard. also the easy part. mailing the watch back? lost in transit how?

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

Really, ur AD is in NAC?? WTF. HG got discount mah? They always say no discount there!! Help me ask airking too heh heh. Usually Black card promotion only in dec and jun rite?
                Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

I can pay cash. Lowest price would be how much? When u guys go shopping help me ask can, i got exams, so cant head out too much
                  I am also having exams now...hahhaa..I will be heading for a preliminary shopping spree in the sept holidays hopefully,I will check out for you when I am there. Preparing my wishlist now...hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Really, ur AD is in NAC?? WTF. HG got discount mah? They always say no discount there!! Help me ask airking too heh heh. Usually Black card promotion only in dec and jun rite?
                    can u tell me which models u want me to check. not more than 3 hor. then i shot ask.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Preparing my wishlist now...hahaha
                      your wishlist is?

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        your wishlist is?
                        Err...

Maybe a Tag F1 with rubber strap...

LV damier pochette accessories for my mum...

LV key & change holder in damier...but i think that 1 not much use

etc etc...not finished yet

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Err...

blardy rich...me poor...now can only eat instant noodles.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

Just airking, explorer i, and santos 100 in ss strap, keke. Or should i settle for the normal size classic santos since its more affordable and more proportionate to my wrist??

Thanks pal!

Tag F1?? Why darkangel? Why?? Because Lewis wore it? Might as well use the money for the coming Fall LV stuffs.
                            Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Err...

Eh the key and change holder for me issit??? Thanks in advance le

Comment

knn.. dark so young already so rich...
                                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X