No announcement yet.

curious about my sub tt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ermm....Submariner casebacks do not have 16610 engraved on them....

It's the model number in between the 12 o'clock lugs, that's important.

Cheers!
    [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

eh, then why does my invoice say "casing: 16613"

and the model number between the 12 o clk lugs, that wld be the S******?

Comment

It should have "16613" between the 12 o'clock lugs...
        [FONT="Verdana"][B]The Best Dive Is Always The Next One[/B][/FONT]

Comment

alright I'll take not of that when I next have the opportunity to open up the watch

Comment

I got a newbie question to ask
            this sub look like the new ceramic bezel sub seen in the rolex webbie

but as I follow the thread , it is not
            I getting a lil confuse and I love this watch

is it still avail bnib still?

Comment

Originally posted by harlot View Post
              i brought my watch back to the shop for regulation, but they needed me to leave for 5 days, so i said I'll take to RSC first, and see if RSC can do it. The ownders were very nice saying if RSC ask me to pay for anything, don't pay and to bring back to them and they will do FOC for me.

But regarding the caseback, the owner said that the 16610 serial is universal for ALL submariner casebacks. Is this true?
              other than SD, DSSD and one other model which I cant rem , all Rollies do not have engraving on the case back.

how about taking a photo of your caseback and post here for us to see the engraving that you are mentioning?
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

no dude, this is not the ceramic bezel, the ceramic bezel watch colour is more torquise than blue.

and the dials are slightly bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by SS TAY View Post
                  I got a newbie question to ask
                  this sub look like the new ceramic bezel sub seen in the rolex webbie

but as I follow the thread , it is not
                  I getting a lil confuse and I love this watch

is it still avail bnib still?
                  Here the L side is the old *16613 Blue sub , *11613 Ceramic Blue sub on the Right The new sub wif wider lug & maxi dial appear to made the case bigger. Hop it help

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                    Here the L side is the old *16613 Blue sub , *11613 Ceramic Blue sub on the Right The new sub wif wider lug & maxi dial appear to made the case bigger. Hop it help
                    Oops .. Try again

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      other than SD, DSSD and one other model which I cant rem , all Rollies do not have engraving on the case back.

how about taking a photo of your caseback and post here for us to see the engraving that you are mentioning?
                      Sorry, bro. Just to add on, some DJ especially ladies models came with engraving on the case back, my mum's x series tt ladies DJ has it.
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by harlot View Post
                        no dude, this is not the ceramic bezel, the ceramic bezel watch colour is more torquise than blue.

and the dials are slightly bigger.
                        ya, the ceramic blue sub is bigger as its lug is 4mm wide while the original tt blue sub is just 2.7mm wide. (just for one side of the lug)
                        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

it's not on the exterior of the case, it's inside.

u're right bro, the outter caseback got no serial or even sticker

verified at rolex today though, it's genuine

but they're asking me to go for 1.5k overhaul -.-

Comment

Congratulation, at least you can sleep in peace now but the service cost is steep, 20% of your buying price so your watch price is $6300+1500=7800, guess the watch probably had never been service before.

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                              Sorry, bro. Just to add on, some DJ especially ladies models came with engraving on the case back, my mum's x series tt ladies DJ has it.
                              yup, thats y i said and one other model keke cos i cant rem which one other than sd and dssd has engraving

thanks for the info!
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Hairymonster View Post
                                Congratulation, at least you can sleep in peace now but the service cost is steep, 20% of your buying price so your watch price is $6300+1500=7800, guess the watch probably had never been service before.
                                haha I think Im gonna take it elsewhere to service. heard from some people say JW and Top Hour or Ak watches is good.

RSC qouted me 1.5k because they wanna change crown, change sapphire, change clasp and change bezel plus a service oiling ($790).

I said, I dont mind doing oiling, dont want to change the rest cos it dont bother me that my watch displays proudly signs of daily wear, but RSC dont wanna do for me -.-

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X