No announcement yet.

pre-own purchase questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hour glass gives me bad impression too.... I have been to Watch Palace and THH....good serive to me and by the way, I normally wear bermudas and t shirt(no collar type) to see Rolex....

Comment

Originally posted by paithorn View Post
      Hour glass gives me bad impression too.... I have been to Watch Palace and THH....good serive to me and by the way, I normally wear bermudas and t shirt(no collar type) to see Rolex....
      me wear tshirt and bermudas and slippers to hour glass.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

My girl in HG treats me nice too.

BTW there is one pre-loved watch shop that I went to that offers v good prices (mentioned in the threads and many people buy). But for the datejust, I saw a watch I liked. Then later I commented that the jubilee bracelet is a bit loose. He said can change to a better one. Then I said it would look nicer with that face. And he said can swop with that face then. (!!)

Can like that one mah?? Does that mean they would freely swop other parts too?? Would RSC say this one is a mutant, cannot service?
        Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
          My girl in HG treats me nice too.

BTW there is one pre-loved watch shop that I went to that offers v good prices (mentioned in the threads and many people buy). But for the datejust, I saw a watch I liked. Then later I commented that the jubilee bracelet is a bit loose. He said can change to a better one. Then I said it would look nicer with that face. And he said can swop with that face then. (!!)

Can like that one mah?? Does that mean they would freely swop other parts too?? Would RSC say this one is a mutant, cannot service?
          As long as its the original parts no problems...

Originally posted by triton View Post
          me wear tshirt and bermudas and slippers to hour glass.
          Originally posted by paithorn View Post
          Me diff wear slipper and T-shirt the more they see me no up...me small kid sia..sad

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

wats it with Rolex buyers tat they all like to wear t-shirt n shorts/bermudas when they visit these shops..
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              wats it with Rolex buyers tat they all like to wear t-shirt n shorts/bermudas when they visit these shops..
              Dunno leh? I like to wear something decent...otherwise they think ginna kia go see see only

Then again...i prefer to get preowned...hahha..

Comment

actually hor, already OT liao
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  actually hor, already OT liao
                  No...it's a preown purchase question...

wad to wear when u buy preowned

Comment

Hi irindale,

Do you have a cert from Koh Watches when you make your purhase?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X