Verification /Authentication at Rolex Service Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Ha ha ha... that one we can't help you. They are the official rolex technican and they are gods of rolex... so what they say is always "correct".
    We are always being told by the ladies there that once the watch is out of RSC's door, they are not responsible for anything. So, even if you managed to get a "paper" from RSC and once you are out of RSC and turn around, they can "fail" your watch.... ha ha ha
    are you laughing at the sucker who donate money to tat centre or sarcastic on the technician . bro 116520, altogether front n end x6 ha ... heheee
    I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Well actually...they hold the watch in their hands they know already. The rest are delay tactic to make it look like they are doing work.
      wow tats kool.. hope all the technicians hold the watches the same way through the decades. the delaying tactic is funnie . if really just by weigh n takes 30 mins, must give them best actor award liao
      I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

Told you... they are the GODs of Rolex... hold in their hands and know already....

Well actually...they hold the watch in their hands they know already. The rest are delay tactic to make it look like they are doing work.

Comment

Originally posted by archie2000 View Post
          wow tats kool.. hope all the technicians hold the watches the same way through the decades. the delaying tactic is funnie . if really just by weigh n takes 30 mins, must give them best actor award liao
          I can do authentication services for $20 takes less than 5 mins hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I can do authentication services for $20 takes less than 5 mins hehehe
            tats a gd alternative . pen your new service at your siggy lah. next time all the buy/sell threads here will state "can transact at Darkangel premises. verification fee pay by buyer"

Comment

tats a gd alternative . pen your new service at your siggy lah. next time all the buy/sell threads here will state "can transact at Darkangel premises. verification fee pay by buyer"
              Will do hehehe

Comment

Will do hehehe
                kool siggy . errr 20 bucks check liao got simi free gift boh huh wahahaa.

wah got training class somemore.. nb charge by hour one... dunno will slowly drag the teaching a not ...

Comment

kool siggy . errr 20 bucks check liao got simi free gift boh huh wahahaa.

wah got training class somemore.. nb charge by hour one... dunno will slowly drag the teaching a not ...
                  Free gift ah... SG-ROC watch pouch want not? hahaha...I can order more and give out

Training class....eh...once I teach u liaos...it will save u $75 from RSC or $20 from me everytime you want to check your watch. AND you can still earn $20 from your friends that want to authenticate! Good investment

Comment

Free gift ah... SG-ROC watch pouch want not? hahaha...I can order more and give out

Training class....eh...once I teach u liaos...it will save u $75 from RSC or $20 from me everytime you want to check your watch. AND you can still earn $20 from your friends that want to authenticate! Good investment
                    now tats beginning to make more biz sense

Comment

what he never consider, is that soon, someone will dump his price from S$20 - S$10 or even S$5 but for consumers since they can enjoy more service low price . the ideal competition world
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Hehehe joking nia la,authentication of rolex watches? not something I can do yet...not up to the standard...me not pro 1 la....just abit of general knowledge here and there. But still enough to help some

Comment

i believe rolex incoporated some fool-proof methods to determine the authencity of a watch, which they can't reveal for security reasons.

if i am a tip-top watch maker ..i will be using specific parts which is made of specific material, bearing in mind that this specific material certainly does not make economical sense for fakes to produce...

all i need to do is take out those parts to verify... if the fakes managed to use all the correct material for those parts and yet maintain the same high quality movements and 'heartbeats' with same precise quality machining for exterior(crowns,casings,etc) ,which can only be attained with hi-end expensive machines, and even if the guy admit tat its a fake... i would still recognise it as genuine..coz its already as good as the real thing... the fake could have spend much more $$ than me making this watch just to fool me...

this fake is a really high quality watch...it should just change the brand to his own brand...coz its good enough to have its own brand already.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbench View Post
                            i believe rolex incoporated some fool-proof methods to determine the authencity of a watch, which they can't reveal for security reasons.

if i am a tip-top watch maker ..i will be using specific parts which is made of specific material, bearing in mind that this specific material certainly does not make economical sense for fakes to produce...

all i need to do is take out those parts to verify... if the fakes managed to use all the correct material for those parts and yet maintain the same high quality movements and 'heartbeats' with same precise quality machining for exterior(crowns,casings,etc) ,which can only be attained with hi-end expensive machines, and even if the guy admit tat its a fake... i would still recognise it as genuine..coz its already as good as the real thing... the fake could have spend much more $$ than me making this watch just to fool me...

this fake is a really high quality watch...it should just change the brand to his own brand...coz its good enough to have its own brand already.
                            The method is not a secret actually. The secret lies in the quality of the watch,professionals hold it take a look they can tell because Rolex products have a very strict QC,the quality is there 1.

I cannot describe it but...it takes the experience and the sixth sense after interacting with so many Rolexes.

Fakes...as of today or even in the future CANNOT mimick the exact same thing...it can fool some inexperienced people but not the experienced 1s.

Why can't they mimick the exact same thing even in the future? That's because their QC just sux...they will never bother to check the watch strictly or stuff..because what they want to sell it CHEAP CHEAP watches..so costs have to cut to the cheapest.

Comment

Firstly...trust your Rolex technicians. And always remember...THERE IS NO SUCH REPLICA THAT CAN FOOL A ROLEX TECHNICIAN/EXPERT. I really want to stress this point. There are always people saying that Rolex replica has become so good that experts can't tell. Let me tell you...it's utter bullsh!t and a myth.

MYTHS/FACTS....

Movement - Replicas have done so well that they can replicated the same Rolex movement and even technicians or experts cannot tell. WRONG!

The actual Rolex movement can NEVER, I repeat NEVER be replicated. So the point that Fedual mentioned,200 over parts...how would you know that it is 100% genuine. Let me tell you...you are right about the part that unless the technician opens up and takes out every single part,he is not able to tell that the watch is 100% genuine. But he can make sure overall the watch is
                              genuine.

But ok...look on this side of the story. This shows that the watch is at least 99% genuine...that 1 or 2 parts it MAYBE replaced, but it exactly won't spoil the movement. And personally I would not consider something which is 99% original with a part or 2 changed, a REPLICA. That’s why I would agree that a simple check by a technician/expert on the outside and a simple check on the movement would be all right. It would not really affect the resale value also even if it is only 99% original only, WHY? Simply because when you buy a Rolex, do you check the watch up till the tiny little parts? I think that would answer your question.

Though it may sound offending but, I think this would answer your question feudal, if you find that $75 paid to him not worth it as he is not taking out everything part . Then I rather you ask me to check the watch for you for $20, I can do the exact same thing but you have to trust what I am doing.

Bottom line is to trust the seller, if you don’t, simple don’t buy.

Overall looks – Replicas are so good these days, even experts cannot tell the difference! WRONG!

Yes I agree that replicas have done well on the outlooks, it CAN fool a normal person from far or close up. It CAN also fool an expert but only from far, once an expert holds it, or is within close range of the watch, he knows immediately if it is genuine. Good replicas like the swiss made replicas would require experts to look closely at a few main places. For me I would look at…

1) Coronet or aka the Rolex Crown. On either the dial, crown, green sticker if applicable or clasp
                              2) Date magnification/font

I feel that there is no need to open up the caseback to authenticate, unless in the case that I cannot tell from the 2 points above,which I have yet to meet. The coronet/rolex crown is the biggest giveaway.

For someone that handles Rolex everyday or frequently, or have done enough research, there is no replica that can fool them. The moment they handle a replica, the can tell immediately.Another thing to add is that Rolex watches are engineered to precision. I would say EVERY SINGLE part of the watch is “perfect”. Everything would fit nicely and easily with absolutely no faults and is flawless.

I would not want to say more, but I think this is enough to answer the questions of feudal and some of you guys.

Hi Darkangel,

Thanks for your invaluable advice... Everyday we learn something... Now I'm learning to trust my watch Tech

Thank You Bro
                              Cheers...!!!
                              [U] [/U]

[COLOR="Blue"]4000ft = 1220m[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr153/meyersound/moi-SD.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

If send overseas BNIB set to RSC for verification, will the watch get scratched? I understand they have to remove the bracelet to check serial number and also open caseback.

Will they also remove all the stickers?

Thanks to all those who reply.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X