Verification /Authentication at Rolex Service Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RolexSunday View Post
    I think they did open up my Rolex to verify its authenticity. After telling me my Rolex is authentic, the aunty over the counter further told me that the technician adjusted the watch's accuracy during my verification which I spent S$107 on. It happened about 6 months ago.
    Hi, all. Newbie here. Does anybody know about RSC's standard charges for authenticity verification? Is $107 the standard and they throw in the accuracy adjustment for free?
    Thanks in advance.
    Rolex Datejust 116231, Seiko Astron GPS LE SAST013G, Ball Ionosphere Chronograph LE CM1090C-SJ-BK.

Comment

I think they are referring to regulating the movement, and yes, rolex center charges $107 for the verification service
      The 'report' is in verbal form, not black and white
      The receipt they issue is not a verification report

Originally posted by jayceetee View Post
      Hi, all. Newbie here. Does anybody know about RSC's standard charges for authenticity verification? Is $107 the standard and they throw in the accuracy adjustment for free?
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thank you for the info, bro seadweller��.
        Rolex Datejust 116231, Seiko Astron GPS LE SAST013G, Ball Ionosphere Chronograph LE CM1090C-SJ-BK.

Comment

Thank you for the info, bro seadweller .

Comment

When I bought my first two tone date just from a local ad. I took it to Rolex service centre for verification as I was a noob. But I guess being very fearful that I might have bought a fake I decided to pay for the verification cost . But in my opinion a cheaper alternative is to go to a servicing shop and get them to verify the watch for you while servicing the watch for use . It's a win win situation

Comment

Originally posted by kennethchia View Post
              When I bought my first two tone date just from a local ad. I took it to Rolex service centre for verification as I was a noob. But I guess being very fearful that I might have bought a fake I decided to pay for the verification cost . But in my opinion a cheaper alternative is to go to a servicing shop and get them to verify the watch for you while servicing the watch for use . It's a win win situation
              I suppose the service fees would be generally lower than at RSC but you'll still need to be able trust them enough to leave your watch there for the servicing if necessary.

Comment

Verification at RSC

How long it takes? Thanks!

Comment

could be within an hour, could be half a day, could be collection the next day.

Originally posted by Weihann View Post
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Just to share my experience with RSC in KL (MY) as I sent a watch there just a few days ago. Verification is made verbally only, and cost RM256. If all is good, they basically tell you that yes, it is authentic, some scratches and dings etc (normal for some wear), and then issue you with a receipt. You also get a pouch with a cleaning cloth. Time it took was about 30 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weihann View Post
                      typically if u send it for verification in the morning,u will be able to collect it after lunch time on the same day.
                      however,if u send it in the noon,then generally it'll only be ready the next working day.

Comment

• Hi. Is rolex authentication still available in rolex service centre singapore? And whats the cost?

Comment

• Originally posted by limlsm View Post
                          Hi. Is rolex authentication still available in rolex service centre singapore? And whats the cost?
                          No more.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

No more.
                            So the only way is to send the watch for service since there is no authentication service anymore?

Comment

• Yes. You can still send in the watch to get a service price quote, but you now have to pay a sum of money even if it’s just to get a quote. It used to be FOC.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X