X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Wah seh...Watch Palace hav?
    will call them. i know they hv one left, but that was last week.
    There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

I also heard that the SD will not be discontinued

Originally posted by dorje khen View Post
      Hi just to share..Sea Dweller will not cease current production!

Some good and bad news to share.....a gentleman (Mr Baptistman) from Rolex forums announced that:
      " As I stated in another post, Contacted Rolex St James London, Quote, The SD will not be discontinued as it is currently a strong market leader, the Deep Sea is not market tested as the SD and a different watch. It will run alongside the Deepsea for the foresseable future"

The link: http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=535711
      ...and in fact it will continue to be produced with the Deep Sea.

Comment

Personally, I am just glad I have my SD already
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by psee View Post
          Personally, I am just glad I have my SD already
          And many many others to go along with it hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

my advice is check out the sales section. then u know who are the regular ones who bring in rolex. ask those to help u keep a lookout.

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
            will call them. i know they hv one left, but that was last week.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              my advice is check out the sales section. then u know who are the regular ones who bring in rolex. ask those to help u keep a lookout.
              ok.. noted.. my fren did called them today.. it's reserved for a buyer ..sianzz......

Comment

Don't be too worried... I saw quite a number of SD in HK...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  Don't be too worried... I saw quite a number of SD in HK...
                  wonder how much are they selling? any online website to refer to?

Comment

No online site to recommend but HK ADs are asking HK$45000... I think you can still bargin alittle more

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
                    wonder how much are they selling? any online website to refer to?

Comment

No online site to recommend but HK ADs are asking HK$45000... I think you can still bargin alittle more
                      very good price!

Comment

HK 45000?i also need to get 1 soon...

Comment

I find with the recent announcement of EOL of SD. the price is ridiculous. I remember looking at it pple had taken a while letting it go at 5-5.5K.

crazy.
                          (Big Watch Siao)
                          BALL
                          Rolex
                          Panerai
                          Omega
                          Cartier
                          Panerai
                          IWC

Comment

Originally posted by Minority View Post
                            I find with the recent announcement of EOL of SD. the price is ridiculous. I remember looking at it pple had taken a while letting it go at 5-5.5K.

crazy.
                            Yes it is. I seriously wonder how accurate this info is. Sme say yes, others say no. Say if u walk into a watch shop n te only n main reason u'll buy a SD n to pay te premium price, is if it is CONFIRMED discontinued but later found out it is not. Can sue te seller? Does tis amt to cheating? I reiterate tat te ONLY n MAIN reason for u to buy (n having stressed tat to the seller) is tat it is discontinued.

Thks.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

You're right... I don't understand why nobody knows about what will happen to SD... on the other hand, everyone knows that YM will continue to be produced after the introduction of YMII...

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Yes it is. I seriously wonder how accurate this info is. Sme say yes, others say no. Say if u walk into a watch shop n te only n main reason u'll buy a SD n to pay te premium price, is if it is CONFIRMED discontinued but later found out it is not. Can sue te seller? Does tis amt to cheating? I reiterate tat te ONLY n MAIN reason for u to buy (n having stressed tat to the seller) is tat it is discontinued.

Thks.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Thks.
                                Confirmed USA has discon SD.. See the link to the pricelist

The July price list does not reflect Sea-Dweller... BUT scroll down to the 22 July 08thread

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=12392

But dont sue me...if info is wrong... hahahahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X