No announcement yet.

Rolex 116610 LV Ceramic "HULK"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THG should not use such ethics to get sales . Quite disappointed with them .
    Humble Collection

Rolex Datejust 178274 ( Black dial )
    Rolex Submariner 116610 LV
    Panerai 312 M

Comment

I got it from an AD in U.K. Boutiques in S'pore are always selling above list for what they term as "sought after" models. Kind of crap. The reason they gave was if they can sell to "ah tiong" tourists at a premium, why would they bother selling to you at list? These tourists have been hit with counterfeits too many times to the point that they willingly come here, show hand and just grab. I was told these days the AD salesmen even carried briefcases of these watches and meet up with the tourists at a venue to sell the wares.

All these will come to an end when the global economy tanked! Imagine, for the price difference, you can enjoy a nice vacation plus the timepiece with tip-top customer service (guess they are really desperate in E.U. now). Suggest you do that if you've the time.

Originally posted by jona View Post
      how much did u pay for ? boutique are selling above premium . Any typical reasons to it ?

Comment

Just thinking out loud. The mere fact that the particular salesman who quoted you $14K clearly showed that he was not keen to sell the watch to you. If you were less discerning and bought it at that price, it would be a 'bonus' to him/company. Whether you like it or not, it is a sales technique of sort. And I simply hate it !
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Just thinking out loud. The mere fact that the particular salesman who quoted you $14K clearly showed that he was not keen to sell the watch to you. If you were less discerning and bought it at that price, it would be a 'bonus' to him/company. Whether you like it or not, it is a sales technique of sort. And I simply hate it !
          that's the point bro . He is just pushing his luck to the extra mile . Indirectly not interested to sell , looking down ?
          Humble Collection

Panerai 312 M

Comment

which THG store?

Comment

Originally posted by hunz View Post
              which THG store?
              ION and Knightsbridge
              Humble Collection

Panerai 312 M

Comment

Agreed I don really like ion thg service as well....

Comment

i bought a submariner and sinn U2 from the raffles hotel store and they were pretty good. next time i'm in the ION store i'll be wary of their tactics

Comment

i am not sure whether other AD will employ such sales tactics.

whether or not they interested to sell is one issue. but i am not surprise that they are quoting such a price because it is festive time and people get bonus. so they are trying to push the boundary.

and i fully agree with you on the latter part.

if customer willing to pay premium for it, they get extra. if not, they can always sell it to the next highest offer. if they only have 1 piece in stock, it is not uncommon for sales people to milk as such as they can.

Originally posted by jona View Post
                    THG should not use such ethics to get sales . Quite disappointed with them .
                    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

wonder shd Rolex in Swiss the hd quarters know about tis type of price their ADs in Sing r selling

Comment

i think rolex is more concern if AD is giving more than the stipulated discount.

Originally posted by Triumph View Post
                        wonder shd Rolex in Swiss the hd quarters know about tis type of price their ADs in Sing r selling
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph View Post
                          From wat I understand, I think Rolex allow them to sell above the market price but not below their given "retail" price (if I din hear wrongly). This is what was communicate to us when we are browsing for a Milgauss GV for my friend recently.

As for the Salesperson, there are different type of people around us, sometimes we meet good salesperson, sometimes we meet bad ones. I went to the THG Ion 2 times, and I got two veri different services provided. Once there is someone who is veri humble and providing me a veri excellent service and reasonable discount. Whereas the other time, the sales guy give me a "friendly" attitude (not offending one), quoting the Hulk at a huge premium. :S

Went to the THG Raffles Hotel recently, received quite a good service from them. So I think it depends from people to people rather than the shop itself.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                            how much discount was given for the sub?
                            i prefer not to divulge, i trust you understand. and the salesperson might get into trouble

Originally posted by Milgauss74 View Post
                            Went to the THG Raffles Hotel recently, received quite a good service from them. So I think it depends from people to people rather than the shop itself.
                            when service is concerned it usually comes down to the individual level, but in singapore some store chains seem to have an arrogant attitude which is pervasive in their culture, for example Cortina

Comment

i can tell you i definitely got more than 0% ! - i seldom ever buy full retail. am i tight? - yes, most likely

Comment

116610LV -- Not at THG

14060M -- at THG

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X