Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide : Comparison between Real & Fake Rolex ( good read page 15 &16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real/ Fake: You have the choice!

http://youtu.be/2drG-nmrGH0

http://youtu.be/bguELqb6VDQ

Comment

That's why I never support fakes! I rather wear a genuine Casio watch than a fakey anytime!
      Current
      ------------
      SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
      SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
      SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

Yes I would never get a fake, why wear something if you dont want to pay for it? Nothing wrong with a Casio!
        My Current

Rolex Daytona 116515
        Rolex Submariner 16610
        Rolex Submariner 116610
        Rolex Date 1550
        IWC Spitfire Chronograph 371705
        IWC Portuguese 7 Days 500107
        Omega Ocean Planet 22015000
        Bell & Ross Heritage BR126
        Grand Seiko GMT SBGM021
        Seiko Sumo SBDC001
        Seiko Sumo SBDC003
        Seiko Marinemaster SBDX012
        Seiko Brightz SDGZ013 Chronograph

Comment

some people have the need to show off hence the markets in counterfeits.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

These fakes will not last and will tarnish in a short time anyway. What is worst, I have a friend who had a bad allergic reaction (skin rash) to the "fake" metal bracelet .
            His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post
              That's why I never support fakes! I rather wear a genuine Casio watch than a fakey anytime!
              Bro, same view here as well.
              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by desfrie View Post
                These fakes will not last and will tarnish in a short time anyway. What is worst, I have a friend who had a bad allergic reaction (skin rash) to the "fake" metal bracelet .
                Perhaps, with the savings they make from buying fake, they can throw away the watch anytime, anywhere and flip to a new watch as and when the fake watch give way.

there is so much fakes produced in china, i afraid fakes are here to stay. and with luxury watch company getting more and more greedy, jacking up prices periodically, the fake market will only get bigger?

Comment

I've learned that many good replicas also have swiss movements and the degree of likeness is extremely close and hard to differenciate. A friend of mine in Thailand showed me a GMT II and told me it's a replica and also it's made from swiss movments. It is so difficult to find fault. Just that he told me that the reason he bought it because he is worried someone would rob from him and that he does bought the original to wear on an important ocassion. I hear and looked at internets, there are alot of movements made by China, Japan and now Swiss. So it would be closer to it's original look and feel (weight) and also the movements not too far from now.
                  Current
                  ------------
                  SS Rolex OysterDate Precision 6694
                  SS Rolex Explorer II 16570 (White)
                  SS Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 (Black)

Comment

Explorer 2: Genuine & Fake

Read in some blog writings by a HK rolex guru. He mentioned that a genuine Exp2 should have some laser mark of the "crown" at the six o'clock position (refer below picture), is it true. How come mine dont have?

Comment

• this appear on the newer series,older series dun have it.
                      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• You are not wrong but not totally right. This is one of the security features against counterfeit and almost all ROLEX watches should have it. If your watch does not have it, then there may be some problem. I'm not sure when this feature came about though. So it may also depend on the age of your watch?
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• My Exp2 is V series bought from THG 3 months ago.

Comment

• Look harder then!
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Phew..found it!!!
                              It was so freaking small.

Comment

• Originally posted by franciz View Post
                                My Exp2 is V series bought from THG 3 months ago.
                                view it in different angle and u should be able to see it.try harder
                                累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X