Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful Tudor Pelagos!

Comment

Both watches look great, looking forward to see the actual watch. : )

Comment

I love the old logo.

Comment

they should try not to take so long... I remember when they introduced the heritage chrono ... everyone wanted one, incl. me... by the time it was available, i had lost interest. I never did buy one.

Comment

i feel that back then the heritage chronograph was more of a re-make. it is more of replicating the design with a modern feel. it did not give me the vintage feel.

the heritage black bay is slightly different. they replicated with the patina lume. it is similar to that of the longines diver and tribute to polaris.

maybe my opinion are skewed because as a diver, i am swayed towards divers watch.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

The more I see pictures of both Tudor , both are so nice.
              One vintage style, one modern.

Really can't pick which one nicer.

Can't wait to see the real thing.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

The truth will be in the pudding.

When the heritage chrono came out, everyone wanted one - incl. me ... when I saw it in the flesh... it didn't quite work somehow... and I never bought one. Ironically, I did buy their older Tudor 20300 chrono instead.

So have to see it in person to know if you will like it. Photos are deceiving . Two other clear examples for me of this is the Cartier Balloon Bleu and the rolex explorer 216570 ... better in photos than in person!

Comment

My preference have swung from the Black Bay to the Pelagos. Reasons being:

- The Pelagos has crown gurad; the Black Bay doesn't.
                  - I already have two divers with round markers, the Pelagos' square/rectangular markers provide something different and look more in sync with the snowflake hands.
                  - The Pelagos' lume is far nicer imo. Even the numbers on the ceramic bezel are luminous! And if the lume is blue colour as it looks on the pic, it would be hard to resist!

Just not sure about the titanium...and the price.
                  Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

The black bay calls to me more. The pelagos is very "safe" classic look and will not go wrong but may be mistaken (at a quick glance) to be another brand (from a distance). The black bay has her own style i feel.

I am not familiar with the Tudor brand but if presneted with these two pieces, i will go for the black bay.

I like the maroon bezel insert, i think it makes the watch stand out in her own class.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                    http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                      The truth will be in the pudding.

When the heritage chrono came out, everyone wanted one - incl. me ... when I saw it in the flesh... it didn't quite work somehow... and I never bought one. Ironically, I did buy their older Tudor 20300 chrono instead.

So have to see it in person to know if you will like it. Photos are deceiving . Two other clear examples for me of this is the Cartier Balloon Bleu and the rolex explorer 216570 ... better in photos than in person!
                      The same applies to me too.
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

i am definitely saving up money for the Pelagos...really nice.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X