Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
    Hi all !

Am pretty new here. But just thought I'll contribute to the thread! To me pricings of watches is very much to the individual and with the Rolex Daytona it is likely to have a rather small variation downwards but rather a better appreciation over time. Also considering that they do come in varying dials, my opinion is, if the price is right for you and you find the dial you like. Trigger! If not you may regret it later.

I've been flipping my watches since 1990 and avoided Rolex till this year. But now I know what the 'hype' is all about and it's all true! Scarry how addictive a Rolex can be once you strap it on, especially the Daytona!
    Yes me too was poisoned by it.
    Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
    Rolex LV submariner
    Rolex TT black submariner
    Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
    Rolex Non date submariner
    Rolex Explorer2
    More...

Comment

Whoa Teo, looks like you intend to open Rolex shop liao.

Comment

Just checked with AD 2 days ago.Black face daytona price is $15k and white is $14k.

Comment

Originally posted by Planet View Post
          Just checked with AD 2 days ago.Black face daytona price is $15k and white is $14k.
          May I know which AD. I want to get one. Thanks.

Comment

How much is the TT Daytona ? Interested in the yellow gold white face. Very blink... far far away also can get noticed..

Comment

hahaha

Originally posted by synnsid View Post
              Daytona from AD selling 14k, keep on complaining to me biz hard to do, hahaha good for them, personally i think the ah mah is too stuck up, their biz will be ruined by her and their pricing too high.
              which ah ma?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X