No announcement yet.

Top hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last wk been to this shop, saw an sub/date with red bezel and dial. Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by siambee View Post
      Where did you see this? Red bezel sub date? I never see one before too
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Not sure if you guys know this. Let me shed some light on this...

Do you realise that there are many people selling fake watches on Yahoo? These sellers do not physically have the watch actually,they join this person to sell watches and they earn commission on every watch sold. Once a carrot head buys it,the seller will pass the info of the buyer to the "boss behind the scene" ,then the boss will send the watch to the buyer.

etc.
        ... how come Yahoo is not policing it and taking these ads down, that is my question. They may get injuncted like ebay did... and the publicity can't be good.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
          ... how come Yahoo is not policing it and taking these ads down, that is my question. They may get injuncted like ebay did... and the publicity can't be good.
          i dun think online selling sites such as yahoo, ebay, etc can stop ppl from advertising these replica goods as original.

if someone makes a complaint, what is likely to happen is an investigation and if the particular is found to be unethical, then ID deleted. however, cannot stop this guilty person from selling any further. this guilty party can create a new id with a new email address. it will be endless, unless they force all sellers to have a email with local ISP, then they might lose alot of potential sellers.

i still believe that the onus lies with the buyer.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            i dun think online selling sites such as yahoo, ebay, etc can stop ppl from advertising these replica goods as original.

if someone makes a complaint, what is likely to happen is an investigation and if the particular is found to be unethical, then ID deleted. however, cannot stop this guilty person from selling any further. this guilty party can create a new id with a new email address. it will be endless, unless they force all sellers to have a email with local ISP, then they might lose alot of potential sellers.

i still believe that the onus lies with the buyer.
            Agree. All potential buyers shld recognise the risks and take necessary precautions when purchasing expensive items over the internet. You can kill the eagle but the chicks will still be preyed on by other predators
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by siambee View Post
              i saw the piece also...the boss said he modded it himself for own use.

Comment

Originally posted by dnalz View Post
                i saw the piece also...the boss said he modded it himself for own use.
                If he modded his ROLEX......what else did he do with the other watches..????

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                  mod liao means cannot service @ RSC?
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

mod liao means cannot service @ RSC?
                    But he is a dealer/repairman himself...need RSC for wad

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      But he is a dealer/repairman himself...need RSC for wad
                      true. unless he sells it

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

true. unless he sells it
                        hehe...u should see his name card.... he put a quote under his name... (Former Rolex Technician).....
                        Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                        Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                        Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                        Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                          I think its more of a cosmetic makeover thats all...saw his TT blue sub dial modded with diamonds..looks pretty elegant too.

if i can lay my hand on an extra dial...i would be tempted to ask him fix on some stones too..
                          Last edited by triton; 20-12-07, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Haha. So funny .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X