Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, may I know who is David of D- W----? Can I have his address and contact number please?

Comment

Servicing

Has anyone been to ebronzeage or top hour to service thier watch? any feedbacks? A friend of mine keep telling me not to send my watch to pre-own shop as he's afraid of the parts being change. Is there any such cases? Tks

Comment

This topic has, again, been discussed here many times. It is an individual choice if one wants to service a watch with an independent/private watch tech/"engineer". So far, I have not heard or personally come across any such a case. If you want a peace of mind, do it with the agents, but be prepared to pay more than what you will, if you do it outside.

Same as servicing a car - with agent or independent mechanic/workshop. Personally, I feel that if one opens a business to provide such services/products, it will be silly to commit such an act of dishonesty. Moreover, the watch company that you are asking is not a new company and it should have been around for quite some time already.

Good to go down and ask = judge your yourself.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

May I know T-- H--- still at Lucky Plaza? Which floor?
          Does he do polishing on the spot?

Comment

t-- h--- should be 2nd/3rd floor. forgot already!
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Hear there is a JW Watch at 1 pickering Street. You can search for them online.
              They do verification, not sure about casing. Can try ask...

Ken

Comment

JW Verification on watch

Hi Bro, just my 5 cent info. Some mentioned JW@international building verification charges is $35. However, it has change to $100 instead and it will take only approximate 20 min verifying your watch subjected to no crowd. Also, they are operating on tue/Thur/Sat 12.30pm to 4pm. For transaction over weekend at least can consider them too ya.

Happy Trading

(Disclaimer: I am neither representing nor associate with JW ya)

Comment

my last experience was: send in at 10am, ready at 4pm. same day.
                  the lady told me if send in during lunch time or after 2pm likely will be ready following working day.

3rd party - i did before at T-- H--- 15mins including wait time. at ** was 30mins including wait time cos it was crowded iirc.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                  http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

can try pearl centre

Comment

how about JW @ International Plaza?

heard that waiting time is long!

Comment

definetly ex techincians are the best

Comment

where in oearl centre?

Comment

Hi All,

Recently I bought a Rolex 16014, but there seem some water vapour whenever i accidentally touch the water. So i open the cover, it seem like missing a seal. As Im not an expert in Rolex watch and I think to bring to polish or service my watch include additional of the gasket. Where is recommended and expensive?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...sc00510by.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...sc00541jm.jpg/

Thank and Regards,

Nightkid

Comment

got jw's address ?

Comment

Hi, anyone by chance knows or can contribute to a list of service centers for Rolex / other brands, movements / polishing etc ? Thanks a lot.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X