UpZ

Comment

Thanks for the info. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Temasek2010 View Post
        Try Chuan Watches and JW watches
        Is Chuan Watches an ex-rolex tech? Tks

Comment

Did you manage to get your 6694 repaired? Went to T-- H---- but has no stock for the clasp, can share the place you manage to get it done?

Originally posted by uglybaba View Post
          CNY period and has some time to tear apart Dad's trusty 6694. It's got a broken clasp and he wanted to just sell it away. Can any guru point me the right direction to replace just this portion of the clasp? This was his first Rollie and of great sentimental value in my opinion.

Comment

Chuan prices reasonable? they have a good variety

Comment

Buy it overseas like Europe. But be careful of recent security.

Comment

Hi... can someone advice what is the cost of Rolex authentication service at JW?

I think they are just as competent as ROC... so will go there if it is cheaper. Thanks!

Comment

I have personally tried it when it was cheaper in the past. Someone here shared recently that the price for authenticating a ROLEX watch at JW Watch is now the same as it is with ROLEX Service Centre.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    I have personally tried it when it was cheaper in the past. Someone here shared recently that the price for authenticating a ROLEX watch at JW Watch is now the same as it is with ROLEX Service Centre.
                    Thanks! Wow... strange... why would anyone go to JW if it is the came price? Unless they offer better service or something... otherwise, it just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
                      Time taken totally different.
                      RSC now needs 7hrs to verify a watch.
                      Is it due to the increased workload or due to more thorough inspection? I doubt its the latter.
                      I will own a Rolex ................ someday!

Comment

Any cheaper places to get Rolex watches properly authenticated?

Comment

Wah... just called JW... they say it will take 15-20mins for authentication service which costs $107. Nothing will be issued to you... just verbally tell you whether authentic or not.

I want to do things properly but if I after paying $107, I don't even have any paper to prove that I have done authentication as at that date, might as well go Rolex Service Centre... and collect watch next day. At least RSC issues a receipt (not sure if the receipt has the watch's serial number though). JW service not really worth it, in my view.

Comment

Hi Ryan289,

Agree with you. Just done authentication with Rolex Service Centre in Apr 13. Charged S$107.00 (including GST), and you will get a invoice (with watch model, serial no and description of "service charge), Rolex servicing pouch (real leather, I think) and a Rolex cleaning cloth. With the Rolex invoice, at least it proofed the authentication of the watch.

Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by skydiver View Post
                              Hi Ryan289,

Agree with you. Just done authentication with Rolex Service Centre in Apr 13. Charged S$107.00 (including GST), and you will get a invoice (with watch model, serial no and description of "service charge), Rolex servicing pouch (real leather, I think) and a Rolex cleaning cloth. With the Rolex invoice, at least it proofed the authentication of the watch.

Skydiver
                              Thanks for the info! I called up RSC previously... I know they issue a receipt with watch serial number and date, but did not know about the Rolex pouch and cleaning cloth. Yes... much more worth it even if it means I have to wait a day!

Comment

Hi Ryan289,

This is how the Rolex pouch and cloth look like.

(Photo extracted & credited to "Skyhook" from Watchuseek Forum)

Cheers

Skydiver

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X