• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    we not like u, wear 3 watches to go out
    Eh dun like that la...I wear 3 watches is to wind them. And at home only

Originally posted by redders83 View Post
    erm, i wore it for ard 3 hrs..

ya, best is to wear everyday rite? hehe...
    but i just felt it's a bit glam to wear it to work...

i know it's not an expensive rollie and from far, people wont realised that it is a rollie (thats why i like it.. hehe) but i still feeel very consicous when wearing it... haha...
    Wear to work la...no problem 1. But I agree with you,I am very conscious when I am wearing my Rolex...coz I don't like people asking me about it. Damn insulting ok...and some people don't believe if I tell them it's real coz of my age

I think I should look out for Explorer already...hahaha

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    yesterday's sunday times quite interesting.......... as in many singaporeans wearing expensive watches and carrying designer bags.... even to wet markets .....

but then most of the time, rolex watches are so common that even coffeeshop aunties also wearing ladies TT DJ leh...... haha
    Yeah I read that. Its pretty interesting so I kept a copy of that. But first,you know the people who allowed with pic to be taken with all the blings...not that smart right? now the whole s'pore will know how much you are worth.

True,alot of aunties all wear TT DJ..it's like very common. Coz 2nd hand is about 3-4k for 1 w/o diamond. They just save save abit,buy abit lesser gold can buy a Rolex already.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      But first,you know the people who allowed with pic to be taken with all the blings...not that smart right? now the whole s'pore will know how much you are worth.
      i agree. make yourself easy target
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        and some people don't believe if I tell them it's real coz of my age

I think I should look out for Explorer already...hahaha
        You are too young that pple don't believe your watch is real?
        I thought you just sell your Explorer? getting it again

Comment

i wear my SD 1 1/2 mth already scratch the sides....heck it lah.

I do agree pple here poisonous, I am actually thinking of getting a Panny soon...1 watch is not enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post

I do agree pple here poisonous, I am actually thinking of getting a Panny soon...1 watch is not enough lol
            Oh dear. 1.5mths already kenna scratched... That's a bit fast...
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

haha ok lah....... not that fast ma....... got ppl collect new motorcycle, start bike to move off and first corner buang oredi......
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post

Scratch is bobian one if u wear daily.. as long as crystal scratchfree and shiny After a few years just send RSC polish can leow

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X