Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U had make a good choice selecting Rolex.

Exp II 42mm, blue lume is a sweet watch. I have not own this yet but will consider buying one pre-own someday.

Btw u looking at white or black dial ?

Originally posted by francisteo View Post
    Hi, im looking forward to buying my first Rolex. Is the explorer II a good choice

Comment

Originally posted by francisteo View Post
      Hi everybody here, Im interested in getting the Explorer II. As Im a beginner and this is my first Rolex, is it a good choice
      Pls recommend. thanks
      Hi, my first and only Rolex is also an Explorer II (black dial).
      I must say I'm enjoying every moment of it on my wrist.
      What's your reason for shortlisting this model? Any other models that you are considering?

Comment

Originally posted by benz View Post
        Hi, my first and only Rolex is also an Explorer II (black dial).
        I must say I'm enjoying every moment of it on my wrist.
        What's your reason for shortlisting this model? Any other models that you are considering?
        Me Too .
        I should have bought earlier.

Comment

Yeah, actually is for the price budget. But a sports watch looks more young in my opinion.

Comment

Anyone else got better recommendations for my first Rolex

Comment

Btw, how is the resale value for the explorer II?

Comment

Also looking at the submarine. Its looks almost alike?

Comment

Hi, can someone please explain what is watch comes with chapter rings? and tritum what it means. thanks as I am a newbie

Comment

Actually getting a watch is depends on wad u looking for and the budget u have... u like just buy.. =))

Comment

• Tritium and ChapterRing

To Francisteo,

Both terms are commonly found on the discription of Rolex and Tudor Vintage watches. Tritium was the luminous material applied on the hour markers as well as the hands. Although safe, it was still slightly radioactive. Tritium is no longer used by Rolex in any of its current models. Chapter Ring is the inner ring that connects all the minute markers on the dial ( Image A ) compared to standard dial ( Image B ).

Image A

Image B

images are from HQ Milton website

Comment

• Very nice watch....submariner...now is my favorite

Comment

• As I cannot post the new thread....can I get some opinion:

For Datejust model, is there any real different between the models except for the price?

Comment

• For first timer, is daytona a good buy?

Comment

• Hi All,

Thought I could post the same subject. So I've been looking for my first Rolex too, right. And I was thinking of Explorer II for the sake of the price. I don't really want to go over 10K for first time Rolex. Few inquiries though:

- I read few posts of pre-owned Rolex with tempting price. What do you guys think of this? I don't have experience in checking the quality of pre-owned, certification, and everything else for that matter. The only good thing I could think of for pre-owned Rolex is the prices. So, should I buy pre-owned (with more effort on checking the piece itself) or buy a brand new one leaving me with no hesitation on checking the piece?
                              - I read there are few ADs and non-ADs who give promotion and paying with installment with credit card. Is this is a good idea? Suppose I don't have the money right now, should I wait or just buy right away using this CC installment plan?
                              - Would you guys advise the very recommended AD and non-AD for Rolex watches? I don't really get when I read something like Rolex 'Roc' AD. What's the long version of that anyway? Tried to Google Rolex 'roc' AD and came up with nothing.

Thanks in advance for your answer, guys.
                              The Lannisters send their regards.

Comment

• I earned hard for my 1st Rolex (brand new) and pay in full and I truly enjoyed it :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X