Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

submarine is my first rolex

Comment

Hi guys, I'm planning to get a datejust for my 1st rolex 2nd hand of cuz and I'm really new to this. What are the few things I should look out for when I'm getting it? Please advice! Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by theronin View Post
        Hi all,

I'm considering purchasing my first rolex and currently keen in the Submariner Date (116610LN) black dial.

Retail is at 11k seeking advice/opinion regarding the watch. I am totally clueless when it comes to Rolex.
        I feel your first watch just buy things that u really like n u r confident in the watch.

Comment

Just buy something u like n have confident in it

Comment

planning on getting first rolex later this year and have been really liking the explorer II with white face, I don't really care about re-sale value, usually do not sell watches that i really like and can bond with, is the explorer II a good choice or am i better off with a Submariner with date? And where would be a good place to buy it pre-owned?

Comment

Since you are "I don't really care about re-sale value...", any of the two models you choose is a good choice. Buy the one you like best. The more obvious "good place" to buy a pre-owned one will be from the forum sales garage sections.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Cirdec View Post
                Agree, I just got mine yesterday. Absolutely in love with it.
                yup! especially the adjustable clasp... perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Balzebub View Post
                  planning on getting first rolex later this year and have been really liking the explorer II with white face, I don't really care about re-sale value, usually do not sell watches that i really like and can bond with, is the explorer II a good choice or am i better off with a Submariner with date? And where would be a good place to buy it pre-owned?
                  if u like explorer series, u can consider explorer I.. looks really good!

Comment

How much will a pre owned daytona be? if im looking a something techincal, is daytona the choice?

Comment

Guys, if its for personal wear, would you still go for a per-own watch?
                      If you have eyes locked onto a model, is price the primary deciding factor? Or you'd consider the merchant reputation?

Comment

Always go with Gold Watch be it Daytona or any other model (Uncle Talk)

Comment

Nothing wrong with Pre-Owned watch, but be careful to buy authentic ones from a reputable dealer and authenticate with RSC of course.

Comment

Hi everybody here, Im interested in getting the Explorer II. As Im a beginner and this is my first Rolex, is it a good choice
                            Pls recommend. thanks

Comment

Hi, im looking forward to buying my first Rolex. Is the explorer II a good choice

Comment

42mm and blue lume .. It's a sweet watch to have. Especially the white dial. I have not own exp ii but will hope to buy a resale piece some day.

Originally posted by francisteo View Post
                                Hi everybody here, Im interested in getting the Explorer II. As Im a beginner and this is my first Rolex, is it a good choice
                                Pls recommend. thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X